016

I'm a fufu as person for leaving y'all the way I did. I'm dead ass sorry but a young nigga was caught up and on top on that I broke my tablet that I was writing the story on. But I'ma try harder my guys. Whoever still reading enjoy.

Egypt

"I'm coming up now."

I hopped out my truck and headed to Santo condo. The door was already open when I got there. I walked in. I looked around for Jacob but didn't see him. He prolly not even ready. He ain't never on time for stuff. I walked back to the room that Santo and  Jacob shared. He alays over here so he might as well live over here. There Jacob was standing in the middle of the room butt ass naked. I knocked on the door frame before I walked in.
"Why you not ready?" I asked.
"I'm sorry. When I was in the shower my legs gave out on me. I had to sit on the floor and bathe. The Tylenol kicked in now though," Jacob explained.
I took a seat on the floor and played wit tha carpet. Jacob was movig around the room getting ready. He stopped when he seen me sitting on the floor. He gave me ths weird look.

"Is you ready to go yet?" I whined.

"No. I'm not. Why you sitting on the floor?" he asked.

"Cause y'all be fucking on that bed," I cackled.
He rolled his eyes and continued to get dressed. When he was finally ready, we headed to the front to leave.
"Jay do you know who took my weed?" I asked him.
He barely smoke so I know it wasn't him.
"Nope," he said.
"Hm," I grunted.
This shit is frustrating me. We were about to walk out when Santo and the boys walked in. Fuck man. I seen Chance and just mugged him. He tried to smile at me but I looked away. Ain't noting to smile about my friend.
"Hey y'all," Jacob said.
They all greeted him. We stepped aside so they could come in. Chane tried to touch me but I snatch my arm away.
"Don't touch me," I mumbled.
Santo looked at us like we was weird. He need to get his brother. They all went into the living room to sit around. I marched in there and stood there with my hands on my hips. Everybody looked up at me.
"Which one of you playa haters took the rest of my weed?" I asked.
They all just looked around scared. I stared at them all for a minute to see who looked extra gulity. My eyes stopped on Tre, who lost eye contact and looked around, twirling his thumbs.
"It was yo ass wasn't it?" I said, pointing at him.
I stepped closer and closer to him while he just squirmed.
"Whaaa? Why would I do that?" Tevin laughed all nervous.
I poked him in the chest.
"You buying me and eighth and some blacks," I snapped,"And I want my stuff the minute I step out the club."
He nodded hella fast. I rolled my eyes then walked back towards the door.
"I'm serious Tre. C'mon Jacob we gotta go before we late," I sighed.
I was ready to get up outta here. It's too awkard with Chance here, staring at me. I'm still mad and don't want nothing to do with him right now. I grabbed Jay's bag and walkd towards the door.
"Bye y'all," I shouted.
"Bye."
I walked down to the truck and tossed his bag in the back with mine. He came out shortly and we drove to the club in silence. Jay reached over and laced our fingers together. I sighed and sent him a weak smile. He squeezed my hand, smiling.
"It's gone be fine E. Just foucus on what most important right now," he said.
"What's most important?" I scrunched up my face.
"That money that's gone be shoering down on us! Wheeet! It's 'bout to be a money shower!" he yelled.
I busted out laughing when he started milly rocking extra hard with this ugly ass face. I got hype and joined in. The rest of the ride as lit. I love my bestfriend so much like that's my sis right there.
-----------------------------------------
Chance

"Chance what you do?"

"How you know it's me who did something?" I snapped.