012

Jacob

I woke up the next morning to the smell of food. I stretched and got up.

"Santo?" I asked, walking into the kitchen,”What you cooking?”

"Breakfast," he answered.

He was moving around the kitchen making food. I peeped a plate of bacon on the stove so I snatched up a piece then hopped on the counter.

“What you wanna do today?” Santo asked, coming between my legs.

I pushed him back cause I didn’t want him to be victim of my morning breath.

“The carnival’s in town. We can go there,” I shrugged, "We can bring everybody else too I guess. I haven’t seen Craig, Diamond or Charles in a while.”

He nodded his head and started to make our plates. He made waffles, eggs, bacon and potatoes. I went in the fridge and poured two cups of orange juice. We took our food to the table and ate. Blu ran over to me and looked at me with them eyes. Bitch I swooned. When I thought Santo wasn’t looking I snuck her a piece of bacon. She took it happily and ran off.

“I seen that,” Santo chuckled.

I flashed him a big smile and ate the rest of my food. After we finished, we cleaned up after ourselves then went back to his room. I stopped in the bathroom to brushed my teeth.

“Baby can you take me home so I can shower please?” I yelled towards his room.

“C’mon,” he said coming in the bathroom.

I slipped on my jeans from yesterday, grabbed my phone and headed out the door with Santo behind me. We got in the car and drove back to my apartment. We got there and I got out.

“You coming up?” I asked.

“Yea.”

He got out and we headed there. I unlocked the and headed in with Santo behind me.

"Egypt bitch! I'm home!" I screamed walking me to my room.

Chance walked out the kitchen with some boxer on and a biscuit in his mouth.

“Wassup y’all,” he said as he bit into the biscuit.

Egypt came out the kitchen with a cup of coffee. He wasn’t dressed either.

"Why the hell are you screaming?" he asked.

"Cause I can," I said.

Chance stood there scratching his balls and eating his biscuit.

"Ghee you grimy. Go put some clothes on," Santo spoke up.

"Shuddup nigga for I call mama and tell her you beat up crackheads," Chance threatened.

"Snitching ass nigga. Always  wanna tell mama some old shit," Santo mumbled.