011

Santo

Me: I’m omw to pick you up

I was on my way to pick up Jacob. I really missed his ass. I was gone take him out but I decided to take him to my condo to chill. I pulled up to the apartments and he came out. I met him halfway. He kissed me on my cheek.

“Wassup lil shawty,” I hugged him.

“Hey Santo,” he grinned.

We walked back to the car and drove off.

"You look tired," I laughed.

"I am! Stripping ain’t easy. I almost bust my ass on stage today. Ain’t nobody notice but still," he groaned.

I busted out laughing. I ain’t think he would tell me something like that.  

"Santo where we going ?" he asked, playing with my fingers.

"To my place," I answered.

"I thought we was going out somewhere," he smirked.

"Nah. I ain't tryna have a repeat of last time," I answered.

"Yea okay."

We reached my place and then got out.

"We here," I said then helped him out the car. We made our way up to my condo.

"You gotta a nice apartment," he complimented, exploring the place.

I went to the kitchen and got some snacks. Chips, cookies, ice cream. All that stuff. Jacob walked back in the room holding my baby pitbull like a baby.

"I see ya met Blu."

"She's so cute."

We walked into the living room. I turned on the Netflix then cut off the lights. I laid my head in Jacob's lap and laid Blu on my stomach.

“What you wanna watch?” I asked, looking up at him.

“Let’s watchhhh… The Get Down. I haven’t gotten to watch the whole time yet,” he answered.

He started playing in my hair as the show started. We sat up and watched the first part with Jacob all into it. I had already seen the show before so I dozed off. I felt somebody patting my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Jacob smiling down at me.

“You falling asleep big head?” he giggled.

“Shii lowkey,” I yawned.

“Stank ass breath,” he giggled.

“Aye I ain’t complain about that funky as breath you had when you had the flu. Plus you know you like my breath,” I said tickling him after I climbed on top of him.

“S-Sant-to q-quit playing!” he screamed wiggling around.

“Gimme a kiss and I’ll stop,” I said, pinning him down.