09

Chance

"Who this nigga?" ole dude asked looking at me up and down.

"Nigga who is you?" I stood up.

"Baby sit down," Egypt sighed.

"So you fucking this nigga? I see how it is," he smirked.

I was about to smack that goofy ass nigga.

"Fr Egypt who is this nigga?" I gripped the table.

"His nigga," Jamal laughed.

Tf is funny.

"No you not Jamal. Ion know why you think we in some relationship. Jamal what don't you understand about me breaking up with you. What is so hard to comprehend. We done. Ion want you. Now please leave cause you interrupting something," Egypt huffed, on his phone.

"Bitch quit playing wit-" this dude Jamal said.

Egypt hopped up with a quickness.

"Bitch?! BITCH?! I'LL SHOW YOU YA BITCH!" Egypt snapped, taking out his hoops.

I snatched his lil ass before he did anything drastic.

"Aye bruh. Ion know ya at all and don't wanna know ya but you not about to call me behbe out his name without getting hurt. So I'd advise you to back tf up before you get slapped the fuck up," I said holding Egypt.

"Last time I checked he was in my bed saying 'It's yours Daddy! It's yours!" He smirked, "I'm surprised you don't recognize me yet lil nigga."

"Jamal ain't nobody fucking you with ya smeaty! Leave us the alone damn," Egypt whined.

I stared at Jamal for a minute. Then it hit me. This was my best friend from elementary school.

"Remember me now?" he smirked.

"Mckell?"

He nodded,"In the flesh."

---------------------------------------------------