018

I appreciate y'all who still reading even though I just be vanishing and what not. I'm tryna give y'all at least two more chapters after this tonight. Anyways enjoy💕🤘🏾

Egypt
"What we finna do with all this food?"
My mama made us take all this food home like we got somewhere to put it. Ain't nobody 'bout to eat all this food. Nevermind. This food 'bout to be gone by the end of the night.

"We'll have dinner with Craig, Jacob and nem," I said.
"Where at?" Chance asked.
"Your house. They not messing up my house,"I shrugged.
I slide my phone out my pocket and started playing my game. Chance peeked at my phone then rolled his eyes.
"Problem?" I mumbled.
"You always playing that game. What is the game anyway?" he asked.
"It's called stop being nosey and pay attention to the rode," I snapped.
He smacked his lips but paid attention to rode. Exactly.
"I'm gone fuck ya brains out when we get home," Chance said.
He sounded so calm about it. I jerked my head to him. His eyes were still on the road and his face was relaxed.
"Say-" I started.
"Cause you acting real bold lately. You don't run nothing lil behbe. But you gone see once we get home," he said.
He parked behind the warehouse and got out and walked inside. I sat in the car stuck. This nigga gone bust my walls loose. I got out the car and caught up to him. When we walked in people greeted us. That trick from that time I was here was staring me down like bitch excuse you bitch. She scrunched her face up all ugly like. I smiled then bucked at her. She flinched har asl. I cackled then walked to Chance's "office".
"Stay in here. I gotta handle something," Chance said.
Then he walked out. I heard the door lock from the outside. Chacne being that calm is freaking me out. He only be that calm when he heated. I sent a quick prayer to my lord and savior Jesus Christ. I'm not tryna be like Jacob. I got work tomorrow and I need my legs. I sat down in this overstuffed chair behind his desk. He so extra. He don't even use this desk. Last time he even used this desk was when he was busting me open. I shivered at the memory. He was frustrated that day and took it all out on me. I'm not complaining. I loved every minute of it. He need to hurry up and take us home. I huffed and turned the tv on.
"His Netflix better work," I mumbled.
He finally paid the bill I see. He be forgetting to pay the bill sometimes. But who forget something so crucial. Y'all don't understand how caught up in Supernatural I be. My attention snapped from Sam and Dean to screams downstairs. I heard a masculine voice pleading. The man screams got louder and louder then bang. No more screams. I didn't realize that I was crying until I felt moisture drop onto my hand. I continued crying as the door unlocked and Chance walked back in.
"C'mon let's-...Egypt what's wrong?! Why you crying?!" he questioned.
His calm demeanor was replaced with worry. I just stared at him with tears streaming down my face. He came to try to hold me but I pushed him away.
"Please don't touch me Chance," I whispered.
He backed away with his hands up. I move my eyes up to the ceiling cause I couldn't look at him. He got me fucked up.
"Why you didn't take me home Chance?" I asked.
"What?" he asked.
I snapped my eyes to his and shot up. I slammed my hands on his desk, fuming.
"Why didn't you just take me home?! Why you bring me here if you was gone do that shit?! I don't wanna hear that!" I shouted.
"Aye calm down Egypt! It's okay," he cooed.

Okay? Okay?! After that I just went off.

"OKAY?! THAT SHIT AIN'T OKAY! YOU THINK I WANNA HEAR YOU ENDING SOMEBODY LIFE?! YOU DOWN THERE PLAYING GOD WHILE I'M UP HERE WORRIED!" I snapped.
He tried to reach out an touch me but I snatched my hand away.
"Chance I swear to God you better not fucking touch me," I laughed, pissed.

He stared at me, wide eyed.
"Look at ya hands Chance. Did you wash them before you came up here?" I asked.
He looked down and shook his head.
"I can't believe you. You got somebody blood on your hands and you wanna touch me? Take me home," I laughed.
I was so through with this. I was just ready to go home and go to sleep.
"No," he said.
"Chance take me home," I said.
"I said no," he answered.
"I don't give a damn what you said! Take me the fuck home!" I hollered.
"I'd advise you to calm it down," he warned.
I know he didn't.
"CHANCE TAKE ME THE FUCK-"
"AYE MAN SHUT THE FUCK UP! STOP FUCKING YELLING AND LISTEN FOR ONCE!"
"LISTEN FOR WHAT?! YOU JUST GONE TELL ME THE SAME SHIT!"
I stomped over to the door and tried to open it but Chance was in the way.
"Move out the way Chance!"
"No!"
"Move!"
He kept closing the door as I was opening it. I got sick of that and began to punch on his chest. He was taking all of them hits too. He got tired of me hitting him and grabbed my hands then slammed me against the door. Hard.
"AYE MAN YOU GONE FUCKING LISTEN TO ME AND STOP HITTING ME!"
"LET ME GO CHANCE! I DON'T WANNA HEAR-"
We was all up in eachother face just yelling.
"SHUDDUP MAN!"
The way he said it made me be quiet.
"You think I wanna sit up here and do this bullshit?! You think I enjoy this?! I don't! Do you know how hard it was to shoot that man down there?! Do you even know why I do this?!" he yelled.
I didn't say anything. We stared at eachother. He yanked away from me and went to sit down. He sat there with his head in his hands. I stood there watching him. We stayed in silence until he spoke up.
"When my father left us, he left us for broke. My mama was struggling to raise two little boys with barely any money. There were nights when she wouldn't at so we ate. She would barely be home and when she was at home she was sleep all day. Things got worse so I knew I had to step up and provide for my family. I started working f 
for this nigga named George. He was this old ass Italian dude. But he took care of me like I was his own. He made sure I had money to take care of what I had to take care of. He the reason I'm where I'm at today. That man helped with all this. I droped outta high school to make this. I didn't wanna be in this lifestyle. I wanted to be movie producer. Not this. Now I'm stuck in this," he said.
I was shocked. Chance never told me any of that. Maybe cause I never really asked. Chance knows damn near everything about me yet I barely know anything about him. Slowly walking over to him, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.
"This helped me support my family. I was 15 when my father left us. When I first started doing this I hated it but as time went on I just got used to it. When I was 17, my step dad came around. He started taking care of things with my family. There wasn't no point in doing this anymore. I should've stopped but I couldn't. I was too caught up in it all," he said.
I held him as he told me. You could tell he was emotional. He kept bouncing his knees and flexing his hands.
"I had plans for life but that nigga fucked it all up man! I was gone be somebody! And that bitch nigga took it all away..." He broke down in tears.
I moved to sit in his lap and hold him. His arms tightly wrapped around my waist as he cried into my shirt. I rubbed his back and placed kisses on his forehead. My shirt was soaked from his tears. It made a few run down my face. I've never seen him break down like this. We sat there, rocking back and forth, as he cried. His shoulders stopped shaking as he slouched and looked up at me. HIs eyes were red and puffy from crying. I wiped the remaining tears off his face and cupped his face in my hands. 

"Baby It's going to be okay," I whispered, looking him in the eye, "We can fix this."
"How we gone fix this? I can't go back to school. I'm 23. They not 'bout to me walk 'round no highschool," he rolled his eyes.
"That's why they have online classes babe," I sighed, "It'll be like homeschool."