5. hey hottie!!!

First of all, really sowwy for the late update , but my UT's are going on , so I wasn't even gonna update bit still, ........so a little less sowwy now

skyler's POV

I was lying there for another 10 minutes,before I could muster that much strength to stand up.

Thank god ,there weren't much crowd present, at least not much that knew me. I tried to stand up straight but was a mistake , I couldn't put much pressure on the feet.

Damn! Those heels.

Suddenly a hand came into my view, " Here Buddy , come on." I took the hand and stood up
"Thanks man"

" I am Tom by the way, I manage this place "

" I'm Skyler , nice place.........um..you know , we are not meeting at the best of times , otherwise I would have surely elaborated much more"

He let put a chuckle , " I get it man . so you new here"

" yup, just shifted, a week ago . um..,how do you know?"

" well, clearly . you tried to flirt with Reva . your lucky , those consequences were much lighter, conditions have been worse sometimes."

Reva , so that was her name .

" conditions have been much worse , that means its common here?"

" well, two years back , when they came here it had been , like one trip of ambulance every month . Bit then, people started getting aware and got a little more brain cells. As for you, you've been first since a long time ." he said with a straight face.

Trips of ambulance every month. Oh my fucking god!! Were all three mad women's , probably they broke out of the mental ward....

I must be giving one of the -little- worried expressions, so he broke out with a chuckle .

"Dude, just kidding, you are the second one in two years."

well, now that changes a lot right?

"you know them pretty well, huh?"

"yup, we are friends and it's best to be on their good side right?"he said with a smirk."but, you met them on a wrong day, otherwise you would agree to how awesome those three are ".

Ya , I met them on a very wrong day, clearly. But this is not gonna be the end of it. It just started and they surely aren't getting away easily.

Tom said ,snapping me out of my thoughts, "well, it's closing time you probably should head home ."

"ya, thanks again, see you later"

when I reached home , the pain was getting lesser. I could walk at least not looking like a loon but a normal teenager boy. then I started with my plan. If nothing, I had her name and dude , its 21 st century.

after 3 hours of hunting on every possible site , I finally found her.

she hates, even the site of me (which is very rare I assure you) so, simple . She is just gonna get more and more of it.

"Hello, Reva Langston" I said as I saw my plan arising bit by bit with a sly smile on my face.

SUE'S POV

People say it's like a curse to have a hangover. Well, not me , cause luckily I'm among the people who don't get hangovers. Ya people , be jealous. Well, now when Reva was still sleeping , of course she'd be tired, she was pissed off whole night when we came back and Ri was locked in her bathroom for past 20 mins. , pucking her ass off.