13. Who smirks after all ?

Reva

Oh good lord, this is awesome . There are tears in my eyes due to laughing. Since the game is already halfway through , he can't go and change and seeing him making fist to control his itching and that expression, oh god , amazing . He even got a few balls landing on his face , by now . I was not sure it would turn out this good when Ri suggested it . The tricky part was to get to his clothes without being noticed , bug that dumb head , he left the locker open .

But , mind you, I didn't touch it , just sprinkle the powder on it , as it was lying on the top .

I almost got caught , but totaly worth it . I didn't tell these two about the small encounter and I'm never gonna . Forget it . Let's just focus on this sweet revenge right now .

Susan

" Guys , Seb's back!!" Ri yelled and both me and revs rushed to towards her to confirm as she was clutching the phone . " See, they just came back last night."

Okay, for all the confused souls out there, seb is short for Sebastian , he is our boss for name sake but more of a big brother ( as what he is liked to be called  , actually he is more of a father figure, but apparently some men also have age issues )

So , he and his wife , Claire who is four months pregnant with their first child , went to attend a family wedding for two weeks and now they are finally back .

Oh , and we work at a cafe , as the staff....Ya obviously.....But you see the best part for our lazy asses is that we don't have to work everyday , just like 3-4 times a week , because you see send is actually a business man in property dealing but he always wanted to open a cafe , a place where anyone could come and relax in their busy life and enjoy the taste of coffee....I actually believe he wanted easy access to all the sweet things present in here, but what can I say everyone has a crazy streak  in  them and that's coming from me......

Plus , he got the best place ....Being a property dealer has its perks after all....We are like 2 km away from beach . So the weather always nice and sometimes we do get some shirtless guys pulling in.....ahh, my happy place .

" I think we are getting back to work guys ." Ri says picking up her car keys .

"Couldn't be more excited ." Says Reva  as she takes out several chocolates from the fridge , which she better well share.

" Let's go then " and we all were off to work.

It took us about half an hour and a fight to let Reva share and not only stiff her face and we finally reached.

" Claire , oh my god , you are growing fat" I teased her . While she just smiled , Seb came from the back , hugged her and tested his chin on her shoulder and his hands securely placed on her belly and he said , " I know right, I've been telling her the same thing ."

" Yeah right." And Claire just rolled her eyes.

Can I just say , these two are the cutest thing ever......

Then Ri came in , and hugged her , " Don't worry , you still look cute as hell
So how is the little one doing ? " They wanted to keep the sex of the child as a surprise , so none of us know what is it. " Oh, it's doing great." Send interviened , " it's doing more than good , trust me the late night cravings are more than good ."

Poor seb probably went food hunt last night too.

" Well, we got chocolates."Reva says , just then Seb comes up with open arms  "thank..." 

"for claire."Reva said before he could complete and he stood there , throwing a mean glare towards Reva , which she returned with a toothy grin , he finally rolled his eyes and mumbled a ' whatever..' and we all burst out. typical seb.