10.Shitty James bond's ass

hey, remember me ......I know. sorry , but I had my board exams going on and just ended yesterday....and still have my medical entrances to crack . Wish me luck.

Anyway here's a long chap for you cuties...

---------------------------------------------------------

SUE'S POV

While coming out back yesterday, Ri told us about what happened in the dance class on the other hand, we had to literally force Reva to get the words out of her mouth .

Wow, both of these incidents were amazing . I wish , I could have been there to watch . God what an amazing show both of these audiences would have got.

But don't worry , I got my full share of 40 min. ogling yesterday, while the teacher was in the meeting and the boys were fooling around .

And here we are , back to school and my first class is maths , what a day , well....., both of those idiots didn't have enough brain cells to opt for it , so yeah , they are not in the class. just don't tell them I said this .

I still got 10 min. for the class and I'm not to eager either to study maths , so slowly strolling and having a jolly good time , hearing Taylor Swift I reached the class hmm...I still got 5 min. so no point standing outside the class . so removing my leads , I barged in the class . I didn't bother to look who's in the class until my leads were safely present in the bag and my books were out .

As I was about to sit , I saw who is sitting behind me , are guess who ??

of course , Caleb McCarney , the shitty james bond with the shitty smirk on his face

"Hey my ass , how you doin'?"

"What the hell are you doing here ?"

"You seem to say that a lot , don't you ?"

" That's not the answer to my question ."

" What do I seem to be doing here ?"

" That's exactly my question ."

"well, my ass is hot but a little low on IQ , don't you think ."

"Stop saying that ", with gritted teeth

" Well to answer your question .."

"Finally "

"I am here to attend my class "

" You attend this class .??"

" See I told you , low on IQ "

" But you were not here yesterday .."tilting the head and folding arms over the chest .

"Do I seem like a saint to you ?"

I give him a confused look , "Of course not ."

" Exactly my ass , it's twenty first century , who attends the first day , I bunked ."

" Stop saying that ."

" Why , isn't it your name ?" he asked in the sweetest way possible .

" hell no !!"

"Are you sure, I pretty distinctly remember , you introducing yourself as , I quote , 'my name , your ass' , so my ass it is "he finished with a smile fully satisfied with his answer . And God he is looking hella cute .....no sue control yourself .

" You ......."

before I could say anything else , the bell rang and the teacher entered . He smirked on having the last word and came to sit beside me . The teacher was busy with some papers when he whispered " Still don't wanna tell your name , my ass?"