12. Sadistic Charms

CALEB'S POV

Crazy.

One word, that's it. That's what she is and that is what she is making me . God, what is wrong with me ?? Everything is going haywire since I've meet her. And werewolf , mate , seriously , who even writes this shit ? forget that , why would people read this shit? 

After I eavesdropped on their conversation yesterday , cause she was so mad after that dimwit , she didn't even notice me calling her , telling her to stop. And this girl, she has lost it ,completely lost it  , can't she get what is the meaning of 'fiction' or 'mythical creatures' .???

She ran off to see if she has any more classes with him or not and thank god she doesn't and all the classes she shares with him she also shares it with me . Good. 

Oh good lord, what the hell is happening to me , I never let anyone control me  and what is she doing ? That too without even breaking a sweat , hell without even knowing herself . 

Seriously, what the fuck am I doing?? eavesdropping on girls conversations , what am I ?? social butterfly? No. Not happening , this can't happen .

 I'm not gonna let this happen. No one. NO one controls me . Never. I'm not gonna get affected by anyone or anyone thinking whatever . Okay, so it's decided , I won't even look at her.Yes, I won't....

umm....Okay, maybe I would ...yeah, too much , I don't want her to notice something odd Yup, that's exactly why . so, I would look  and won't talk to her ......yeah, that seems okay. 

uhhhmmmm(grown).........I don't know , the moment I see her, it's like this pull, I want to be beside her. I want to talk to her , make her laugh and you should listen to her senseless muttering , it's hard time controlling my laughter in the lecture . shit, again. What the hell? Pull? why am I sounding like her , god damn, what is this ? 

No, not from today . I'm not even gonna acknowledge her presence . That's final. Yes. Yes, it is .
I prepare myself , with all this in my mind for the next class...PE.

As soon as I enter the room , my eyes find her . No , no looking ....it will ruin the plan , will ruin everything ...not even pepping .

Next 5 minutes , I've been restraining myself to even look at her , but on the end I'm again defeated. Play, come-on just looking won't hurt , I'm anyway ignoring her.

So , I finally see her sitting on the benches as usual and she seem to be having no idea about anyone's existence leave alone mine. Great. Here I've been trying my best to ignore her but she doesn't even notice. She's doing a rather far better job at ignoring me .

I see her still staring at someone and when I notice who ,I see red . That fucking dimwit Daniell . I hate that particular organism of my species with everything in me . I just do....and somewhere I don't even know neither do I care , I just do .

You know what, fuck this ignoring . I'm gonna show him his place ,but my way. I just glance back at her once and smirk on the thought of my plan . You won't be able to ignore me anymore terrific ass. I love this nickname by the way.

Ian's POV

I'm walking down the all to familiar path from the past visits and just like the rest , it's not my fault this time too. Atleast ,I think so. But, my dear Mr. Miller won't understand that.

Let me tell you what happened, today in the break , some guy came up and said I was not fit for captancy blah,blah, blah. So I challenged him for a game and he accepted, for you know , ego issues.

As expected, he ended up losing badly, then he said that I'm just lucky today and everyone knows that  I'm the captain because of my dad being the trustee of this school. That's when I snapped and beat the hell out of him . See, not my fault right..he straight away was asking for that.