6. Need a new bat, again!!

Hey folks , here is a long chap for you guys so enjoy ...

Andrea's POV

The doorbell rings and guess who might it be . seriously , I can't believe Sue. Okay, how much ever she acts like a child , but this is beyond limits and on top of that , using Reva's phone that's completely another story and after all this she didn't even delete the chats .
WTF , is she completely gone out of her mind ....

But if you see the other way round , it's gonna be interesting what's gonna happen this time .

"Susan Lanch. Come down here, this instant !!" Reva shouts again .

I finally focus on sue again and fear is clearly visible in her demeanor . I want to laugh but somewhere pity took over me. After all, she is in trouble and that to with Revs .

" I think , getting out of the house unnoticed would be the best option right now"
She looked at me with amazement . Yes, I'm gonna help her get away after all.

She grinned at me and tackled me in a hug , "oh Ri , I knew it! , I knew it! , you were my only hope . I love you, and I mean it , mean it more than anytime I've said that before. You are my knight in shining armour . Thank you so much " she finally let me go ," okay, so I try to get away and you distract her " and she was off to disguising.

When I went downstairs , Reva was sitting on the stool near the kitchen slab , anger brimming from her stance . she was clutching a knife and holding an apple in the other hand .

God , poor Apple .

The doorbell rang again and I was staring at her .

"I'm not opening , I am not fucking opening the goddamn door , for that dimshit crazy ass . okay!!"

Whoa, sue better get out fast.
I went up to the door after the fourth bell and opened it.

Well sue's- stranger -soon-to-be-friend was neither a neither a stranger nor a soon to be friend rather a last night made enemy .

There stood , none other than Skyler Adams with a smirk playing on his face .
" Took you long enough" he said matter- of - factly .

"What the fuck are you doing here ?!"
I asked even though I'm damn sure I already know.

" I'm here to make friends , didn't sue tell you already ? " Again that , matter -of - fact tone . God, I just realised , I hate it .

" First of all, it's Susan to you and no she didn't because , she didn't even know who you were , and forgod's sake we are definitely not up for any friendship bond here , got it ! " I snapped .

" whoa , whoa , take it easy there , I didn't do anything wrong . Technically , after last night, you should be apologizing but you see that's not the case here ......."

His nerve
"And it will never be , don't you dare try and turn the tables on us , it was you as I remember , who came and tried to hit on my best friend , which led to the consequences , so anyone apologizing should be you "

" you know what, let's just get over this apology business and start new. Okay, so my name is Skyler Adams " he said and extended his hand to me , to which I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him .

And what does he think he is , no way in hell, I'm getting over anything or starting anything else either.

He waited for a beat, raised his eyebrow and said " well, this is the part when you say ' hi, I'm Andrea Brooks and nice to meet you charming boy ' but never mind ."