⚜2⚜

Art by: Thiff draw.

Edit by: Me.

Get ready to cry more.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau ran up to her mother and hugged her, "Mom... Why didn't you tell me this?" Aphmau said and Sylvanna looked at her. "Hija I'm sorry... I didn't want to worry you." Sylvanna said and started coughing out blood, "MOM!" Aphmau yelled then grabbed her phone, "Hello! I have an emergency at 67 Mystreet.... Okay" Aphmau said and hung up.

Soon, the ambulance arrived and took her mother to the hospital. Aphmau called Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Ivy and Rachel since she is Sylvanna's best friend.

Ivy was the first one to arrive along with Rachel, they came running to her. "Aphmau! What happened? Are you okay?" Ivy said as she hugged her, "I'm not fine... Mom started coughing out blood then she fainted." Aphmau said while crying.

"Don't worry me and your friend here will be with you sweetheart." Rachel said as tears started to stream down her face.

Soon Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Eric arrived. When Katelyn saw Ivy she became furious, "What in the name of Irene is she doing here?" Katelyn said and Ivy stood up, "I'm sorry for everything I've done... I'm actually here to help Aphmau feel better because she was in the same situation I was in... My mother died by the same thing." Ivy said as a few tears fell down her cheeks remembering her mother's death.

"Ivy~Chan..." Kawaii~Chan said and hugged Ivy, "This isn't about me this is about-" Ivy got interrupted by the doctor coming out of the surgery room.

"I'm sorry but... Mrs Green didn't make it. I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor said and left.

Aphmau broke down "NO!" Aphmau screamed while crying, "Aphmau sweetie..." Rachel said and hugged Aphmau tightly, "I'm sorry for your loss..." Rachel cried along with everyone else.

"My mother........ She did everything in her hand to make me happy...... And she was suffering and I didn't even know!" Aphmau cried, "Where will she stay?" Eric said while crying. "She'll stay with me... I was with Aphmau ever since she was born, she's my daughter." Rachel replied, "Th-Thanks Rachel... But I need to grab my stuff first." Aphmau said and Rachel took her to her house.

Aphmau got in her room and cried.

"Hija!" Sylvanna said as she entered Aphmau's room, "Yes mom?" Aphmau looked at her.

"I bought you this dress! I know you reall wanted it so I got it for you." Sylvanna said as she handed Aphmau her dress.

"Mom! Thanks you're the best mother in this world!" Aphmau yelled as she hugged her mother.

"I love you mom" Aphmau said.

"I love you too Hija"

Aphmau cried at the memory as she pulled out the dress, she pulled out all of her clothes and all of her belongings from the house and packed them, she also packed her mother's necklace and a picture of the both of them in Spain. Aphmau hugged it and cried. Just her phone beeped, she opened it and saw Fc texted her.

Fc

Hey Shu.

Fc... I want to tell you something.

Huh? What's wrong?

Fc my mother died from cancer.

Oh my Irene Shu I'm sorry
for your loss... How are you
feeling?

I feel like a thousand knives just hit me.

Shu... Don't depress yourself
I know how much you love
your mother but we have to
learn how to move on.

Move on...

Yes... It's the best thing you
can do when it comes to things
like this, it's better so you can't
have mental illness and I'm
pretty sure that your mother
wouldn't like that.

Thanks Fc..

It's not a problem that's what
friends are for.

Gtg now ttyl.

I hope you feel better Shu.

Aphmau smiled at Fc's kindness, she then grabbed all her stuff and got them to Rachel's car and went to her place.

Aphmau got inside and looked around the place, she was wearing a black dress and black flats and she had a black bow in her hair, she still had tears in her eyes.

"Rachel honey what happened?" A man who had black hair with white strands of hair and black eyes came down the stairs.

"She passed away..." Rachel said and Aphmau cried then Rachel hugged her again.

"Derek this is Aphmau, her daughter and she'll stay with us." Rachel said while pulling away, Derek looked at her and sobbed then hugged her.

"I'm Derek, Rachel's husband. I'm sorry for your loss." Derek said while sobbing, Aphmau pulled away, "Thanks Derek... But I want to get in my room." Aphmau said and Rachel took her to the guest room that will be Aphmau's room.

Aphmau got inside and sobbed on the bed, she was thinking of all the times that she had with her mother, happy, sad, frustrating, embarrassing, all their arguments. They all cause her to cry.

Someone knocked on the door, "Come in." Aphmau said and a girl who had brown hair with golden highlights and brown eyes came in, when she saw Aphmau she ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you... My name's Melissa by the way." Melissa said and Aphmau sobbed, "Thank you... So much." Aphmau replied.

"Now c'mon, lunch's ready." Melissa said and Aphmau followed her downstairs.

"Brother! Did you add an extra plate?" Melissa said as she got downstairs with Aphmau.

"Yep I did I-"

"APHMAU?!"

"AARON?!"

"This isn't good."

Do you need a tish?