⚜13⚜

Art by: ???

Edit by: Me!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

After the whole Ein fiasco, they all started walking towards the school.

"Hey Aph, have you seen Dante's story on Snapchat?" Ein asked and Aphmau looked at him.

"Yep it's Dante.... I still can't believe he did this." Aphmau said and sighed.

"Well Aphmau it's Dante, expect anything from him." Maria said and Aphmau looked at her schedule.

"Speaking of Dante, I have Chemistry with him. Soooo BAI!" Aphmau said and started skipping towards her class.

"Dante!" Aphmau yelled then jumped on him, causing him and her to fall down.

"GAH! Aph seriously?!" Dante said and Aphmau got off him giggling.

"C'mon bro! CLASS!" Aphmau said and Dante sighed and got up.

"How in the name of Irene are you happy about class?" Dante asked and Aphmau laughed.

"Because I just wanna annoy you dat's it." Aphmau said and they both went to class.

⚜⚜⚜

"Aphmau... The principal wants to see you." The home room teacher said and Aphmau stood up and walked towards the office.

When Aphmau went to the principal's office, she saw someone she never though she would see...

Her father.

Aphmau's eyes were wide, "Mrs Layla can I have some alone time with my daughter?" Zack said and the principal left her office.

"How? Aren't you dead?" Aphmau said as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Aphmau... I didn't die, I ran away because I couldn't deal with the stress. Aphmau I'm a werewolf." Zack said and ears and tail sprouted out of him.

Aphmau was in tears and she was furious, "Really? Then why did you marry mom then?" Aphmau said as her voice was rough.

"Because she was pregnant with you." Zack said and Aphmau laughed a little.

"I would've grown up with a single parent, THAN LIVING WITH THE FACT THAT MY FATHER'S DEAD!" Aphmau yelled as more tears streamed down her face.

Zack went up to her to hug her but she pushed him away. "Please leave." Aphmau said and Zack sighed.

"Can you at least forgive me? And maybe live with me?" Zack asked and Aphmau left the office.

Zack ran after her and grabbed her wrist, "Aphmau please." Zack said and Aphmau pushed him away.

"Please! Leave. I love the place I'm living in right now." Aphmau said and Zack sighed and left the school.

Aphmau sat on a bench that is in front of the gym class and was sobbing.

"Why me?"

Ciao Adios!