⚜4⚜

Art by: ???
Edit by: Me *bows*

Tears and tears and tears and tears

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau looked at him with puffy eyes, "What?" She said and Aaron sat next to her on the floor, "I didn't know you that well and I was judging you by your looks." Aaron said and Aphmau looked at him, "And now you have sympathy on me?"

Aaron sighed and hugged her, "I didn't know you back then... But you have to listen to what I say." Aaron said and Aphmau pulled away from him, "What do you mean?"

"Follow these rules. One, No one knows that you're living with me. Two, don't talk to me in high school. Three, walk far away from me so that no one gets suspicious. Four, No one knows about this." Aaron said and Aphmau looked furious.

"AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO USE ME AD YOUR ENTERTAINMENT?!" Aphmau said and Aaron pinned her to the ground.

"Don't you dare yell at me you stupid potato, you don't want to know what I'll do to you. Enjoy your stay." Aaron whispered into her ear and stood up, then left the room.

Aphmau got into her bed and cried, "Why me... Why is this all happening to me... First my mother getting Leukemia, then she died. And now, I have to live as someone's entertainment! But it's not just anyone... It's Aaron, the scariest boy in school that no one DARES get in an issue with him eve since what happened to Balto... If I disobeyed his orders, I don't even know what the hell he would do to me. Also... I have a crush on him this just made it worse... If he found out about this, he will destroy me... I'm so doomed."

I'm pretty sure I made everyone hate Aaron by now