⚜6⚜

Art by: ???
Edit by: Me.

If you want to edit the cover of the next chapter then you either write on my message board or pm me

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau was shocked, "Wh-What?!" Aphmau started but Aaron glared at her. "I marked you. End of discussion." Aaron replied bluntly.

After the class Aaron glared at Aphmau in anger then left. Aphmau knew why he's angry, because she just broke one rule.

Aphmau walked silently back home with Aaron behind her but far.

She got inside and got greeted by Melissa hugging her, "How are you now?" Melissa said and Aphmau smiled. "Better!" Aphmau said happily as she jogged towards the kitchen for lunch.

After lunch she got upstairs to her room to study, the moment she got inside Aaron pushed her into the room and and he got inside. Locking the room from inside.

Aaron looked at her in anger and started walking towards her and she started backing away but she hit the wall and Aaron placed both his hands on her sides cornering her.

"What did I tell you about talking to me in school?" Aaron whispered to Aphmau and she started to cry, "I-I was just shocked!" Aphmau yelled and Aaron placed his hand on her mouth shutting her up.

"Are you yelling at me? Don't you dare do that again... You wouldn't like seeing me angry." Aaron said as his voice became dark and Aphmau shivered and cried in fright.

"I'm sorry." Aphmau said as she looked down and Aaron huffed.

"This is your last chance missy." Aaron said and Aphmaiu nodded.

"I'm sorry... Please forgive me." Aphmau said apoplectically and Aaron hooked her chin.

Aaron then leaned in and kissed her, Aphmau was surprised that he kissed her. He pulled away and left the room.

"Why did he kiss me like that?"

AARMAU AARMAU AARMAU kiss