⚜8⚜

Art by: Moki doodles

Edit by: AliaWalidLotfy

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau woke up in between Aaron's arms, it was the weekend and Aaron's parents and Melissa are on a business trip. So it's just Aaron and Aphmau.

Aphmau closed her eyes and felt Aaron brushing her hair lightly.

Aphmau woke up in the middle of the night and got out of her room, she heard scratches and wolf howls from Aaron's room.

She knocked on the door and it opened, making crack sounds like its hinges are rusty.

When she got inside, she saw Derek, Rachel and Melissa dead on the floor with their body open. They looked like they were ripped alive.

Aphmau was terrified, then she saw a figure standing in the dark with something dripping from his hands. When the moonlight came into the room she saw the whole figure.

It was Aaron, he had black ears that were white on the inside and their end is red and his tail was white at the beginning then black then red. His eyes were blood red, and there was blood all over him and he was looking at her.

Aphmau was frozen, his features terrified her as he made his way towards her.

He then pinned her to the wall, "Goodbye" he said then everything went black.

Aphmau cried in her sleep and she woke up, Aaron held her tighter, "Shh shh it's okay... I'm here." Aaron cooed into her ear calmingly and she was still crying.

"Tell me what happened." Aaron whispered into Aphmau's ear and pulled her closer to him calming her down.

"I woke up in the middle of the night and got out of my room... Then I heard howls and scratch noises from your room, I got inside and saw... Rachel, Derek and Melissa dead. And then I saw a figure, it had red eyes, black ears and tail that are tipped with red and then the moonlight hit it and it was.... Was...." Aphmau trailed off and cried and Aaron brushed her tears away.

"You.... You came and told me goodbye then everything went black." Aphmau continued and she cried more.

Aaron gave her a kiss on the forehead, "I would never do that to you... I was just a nightmare. Just sleep."

With that, Aphmau fell asleep in Aaron's arms.

Nightmare cuz I'm going to have tonight after watching Jeff the killer and Candle Cove