⚜5⚜

Art by: Cute_ink

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau woke up to her alarm ringing, she shut it up and got up. She found a note on her bedside table

Waiting for you downstairs.
-Aaron

Aphmau groaned and took a bath, changed into her school uniform, grabbed her black backpack and went downstairs to see Aaron leaning on the door with his eyes closed.

She sighed and grabbed a granola bar, "Are you ready?" Aaron asked her while he's in the same position, "Y-yes." Aphmau stuttered and Aaron opened the door and walked in front of Aphmau to school.

Aphmau made sure to stay away from Aaron while they're on their way to school because it's one of the rules.

When Aphmau reached the school, she ran to Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan and they got in a group hug.

Aaron looked over at the three girls and smirked.

Aphmau pulled away and headed towards class.

At lunch, she sat down with Dante at the bleachers. "So, Aphmau how's your day?"

"Dante I need to tell you a secret."

"A secret."

"Yeah. I'll whisper it in your ear."

"Okay." Dante scooted closer to Aphmau.

"I moved in with Aaron because his mother is my mother's best friend and Aaron's using me as his entertainment."

"Wh-what?! Why is he doing this?"

"I don't know."

"I'll talk to him"

"No! He told me not to tell anyone but I can't deal with this by myself."

"What will happen if he knew?"

"He'll probably murder me."

"Aph..." Dante hugged Aphmau as she started to cry, "I'm sorry you have to go through this. If you wanna talk about it I'm here."

"Thanks Dante."

"Now c'mon, let me walk you to your last class.

"Dante is the only person in this world who is chill, Katelyn will get all riled up, Kawaii~Chan will fangirl and Aaron will know about it in no time. At least Dante shuts up about secrets and I trust him with everything I have, I just hope Aaron doesn't know about this." Aphmau thought as she stopped at werewolf class.

"Your last class is werewolf class? I thought that you're not a werewolf." Dante said and Aphmau shook her head. "I don't know why I'm here and I'm NOT a werewolf bye!" Aphmau said as she got inside the class and Dante continued walking to his next class.

When Aphmau got inside she saw that there were no seats left but one next to Aaron.

Aphmau looked down and walked towards the seat and sat next to him in complete silence.

Aaron looked at her then placed his head next to her ear.

"There is a new rule. If you're going out somewhere, ask my permission." Aaron whispered into her ear and left Aphmau to her thoughts.

"Why is he doing this?" She though as the teacher came inside.

"Hello class, I want to say something." Mr Gavin started.

"Aaron, did you choose an Alpha female yet?" Mr Gavin asked and Aaron looked at him.

"I did." Aaron said bluntly and the whole class looked at him.

Aaron shot them a glare and they all looked away, except Aphmau.

"Who is it?" Mr. Gavin said and Aaron cleared his throat.

"Aphmau."

And here comes a demonic cliffhanger