⚜12⚜

Art by: ???

Edit by: Me

I should make you guys laugh in this book.

And I've realized something... This is the only book I have that has no Ein

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau woke up and looked up to see Aaron brushing her hair. "Morning hun" Aaron said softly and Aphmau flushed.

"He just called me hun, EEEEEKKKKK" Aphmau thought as she got lost into Aaron's eyes.

"M-morning..." Aphmau groaned and she got up.

"C'mon we have school." Aphmau said and she ran into her bathroom and Aaron sighed and went to his bathroom.

Aphmau got changed to a grey shirt that's written on it 'Meow you' with black leggings and grey converse.

"C'MON LAZY HEAD WE'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Aphmau yelled from downstairs and Aaron came down wearing a red shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows and black jeans along with red converse.

Aphmau blushed as Aaron came down and he kissed her hand, "You ready to go?" Aaron said as he looked up at her blushy face.

"Y-yeah." Aphmau said and Aaron intertwined their fingers together and walked with Aphmau to school.

"GUYS! LOOK, APHMAU GOT HERSELF A BOY-AHH!" Ein said as he fell of the tree and Dottie, Daniel, Rylan, Blaze, Leona, Maria and Yip bursted out in laughter.

Don't worry Ein's a good boy here.

"Ey! HALP!" Ein said and Aphmau noticed what happened and bursted out laughing.

The werewolves jumped down from the tree and helped him up while Aphmau and Aaron walked up to them.

"Owieeee" Ein whined and Maria was laughing her face off.

"Well hommie be careful with trees." Aaron said while laughing.

"Are you two dating?" Rylan asked and they both nodded.

"KNEW IT AARMAU SAI-AHHHH" Ein yelped as he hit his head at the tree accidentally because they were sitting under the tree and Ein was leaning on it while sitting.

Aphmau bursted out laughing, "No shipping and fangirling until you feel better." Aphmau snorted and Ein pouted.

"But I need pictures for Kawaii~Chan shipping shrine." Ein said and Aphmau smacked him with her books on his head.

"OWWWWEIE" Ein said and they all laughed.

Fun stuff needs to happen in this sad darkness.

Ciao Adios