⚜15⚜

Art by: ???

Edit by: Me

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Many Years Later...

"Aaron, please help Alex." Aphmau said as she covered her son's eyes because they turned red.

"Alex." Aaron said as he went up to his son and picked him up, Aphmau eventually removed her hands and Aaron took a glance over the little Ultima.

Let me explain, after college Aaron and Aphmau got married and adopted Lilith who was homeless. Then Aphmau gave birth to Alina, who's a human. Then Alex, who's an Ultima. Lilith is 14, Alina is 13 and Alex is 12. They are currently living in Aaron and Aphmau's house in Lovers Lane, but there are three bedrooms. Okay readers now go on. And yes I just broke the fourth wall, be happy.

Aaron wrapped his bandana around his son's eyes and went up to his room. Lilith and Alina went up to Aphmau, who's busy making Mac and cheese for lunch.

"Mom, is Alex going to be okay?" Lilith asked and Aphmau turned to them.

"Yes he will, but when you see his eyes turn red then immediately turn away." Aphmau warned and they both nodded.

"Will we get affected?" Alina asked and Aphmau turned off the stove and knelt down to her level.

"If you stare for long enough. You see, since your father's an Ultima you two won't get affected the moment you see his eyes. It needs to be a minute." Aphmau explained and they both nodded.

"Did dad ever use his power?" Lilith asked and Aphmau took them to the living room.

"Once. Apparently Ein, who was me and your father's friend in high school. Was using us, he just wanted werewolves to be troublemakers. But Aaron was the main reason of destroying his plans and got him expelled. Then-"

"Then your grandparents told me to go to their lodge to clean it up. I went with your mother, Garroth, Zane, Lucinda and Kim. Ein then placed a forever potion on Zane, Lucinda that took control of their minds. Saying that Ein is their brother and made them evil. And he placed two on your mother, to make her think that she is Ein's fiancé and... To hate me forever. Aphmau then stabbed me off a cliff, but my power got me back up. I was so angry to the extend that... My eyes turned red, for the first time ever since college. I got back Lucinda and Zane, I turned Ein to a human and he got eaten by a pack of wolves. Then I got back Aphmau with our memories together... And because of everything that happened, I was taken away from her to heal and calm down... For a year."

Aphmau, Lilith and Alina looked at the stairs and saw Aaron on in the middle of the staircase with Alex next to him.

Aaron got down with Alex and sat next to Aphmau, Lilith sat on Aaron's lap and Alina sat on Aphmau's lap while Alex was sitting in between Aaron and Aphmau.

"Wow... That dude is so evil." Alina said and Aaron chuckled at her comment.

"He doesn't deserve to be a werewolf if he's going to do that." Aaron said and Alex looked at Aaron.

"Daddy... Am I safe?" Alex asked and Aaron sighed and kissed his forehead.

"Well you've got your sister's temper, and Alina's cold. She doesn't get agitated by anything so yeah you are." Aaron said and Alina glared at Aaron.

"Well that's mom's temper." Alina remarked and Aphmau laughed.

"Thank you Alina." Aphmau said and Lilith giggled.

"But when it comes to her pizza..." Lilith said and got up and ran into the kitchen, opening the pizza box and started eating the last piece.

"HEY!" Alex and Alina yelled and ran to Lilith, who just ate the last pizza and ran of to her room, with the two following her.

Aaron and Aphmau laughed, "Man we have such weird children." Aphmau said and Aaron laughed.

"Hahah well at least we are together." Aaron said and they got upstairs.

"Okay kids time for bed." Aaron said and the three kids came out of Lilith's room.

"Ugh. I'm not ready to be a freshman." Lilith said and Aphmau went up to her.

"Just be sassy and stay away from boys for your father's sake." Aphmau said then laughed.

"Hey!" Aaron said and they all laughed.

"Ugh... Let's just go to sleep." Aaron said and they all went to their rooms.

Aaron and Aphmau got into bed and Aaron wrapped his arms around Aphmau, "Y'know, I'm right about boys and Lilith."

"Oh look someone's being my mom." Aphmau said and Aaron growled.

"Let's. Just. Sleep." Aaron said and closed his eyes.

Aphmau eventually dosed off.

"Heh, stupid potato."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Welp that's the end of the book!

This is for all the people who are getting abused.

People putting rules on them.

You have to know the person first, before judging them and start to use them.

Thanks for the reads and supports on this book.

Ciao Adios!