⚜9⚜

Art by:

The last chapter before the bomb (aka Chapter 10)

Contains scenes of violence.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aaron woke up and looked down at the sleeping Aphmau in his arms, he doesn't understand why she soothes him every time while he just wants to use her. She just calms him down when he's about to go crazy. This innocent girl who never got involved with bad boys and always stays out of trouble falls into him. The bad boy, the one who everyone's afraid of even his parents, this girl calmed him down. Just like that.

Aaron was still confused, he tries to get angry at her but it doesn't work out. Instead, he calms down and soothes her. He doesn't understand why does she do that, is it the fact that he's giving her sympathy and mercy because she's obeying his rules and haven't broke one yet.

She did Aaron

Or.... Is it because he's slowly falling in love with her?

Aaron was overthinking while admiring Aphmau, her hazel eyes that he always gets lost into, her beautiful dark purple hair that has light purple highlights at its end, her sweet and soothing voice, her small body that he just wants to hug all day. He can't stop thinking about her

THAT'S LOVE YOU DOOFUS! Jk jk

Aphmau slowly started to shake, dedicating that she's cold so Aaron pulled the covers on the both of them and hugged her tighter but he didn't wake her up.

After a while, Aphmau opened her eyes and she looked up at Aaron, "Morning." Aaron said and Aphmau yawned. "Morning." Aphmau replied as she looked down, Aaron hooked up her chin. "What's wrong?" Aaron said as Aphmau got lost into his eyes.

"J-just... Never mind." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed, "Just tell me what's wrong." Aaron said again.

"It's just... Why were you cuddling me? I thought you hated me and you're just using me?" Aphmau said and Aaron let her go and got up.

"One of them are correct." Aaron said as he placed his hands in his pockets, Aphmau got up to him. "Are you saying that you hate me?"

"No, I'm using you as my entertainment that's all." Aaron said like its something normal, Aphmau became furious.

She went up to him and pushed him on the bed, "I AM A GIRL WITH NO PARENTS AND THAT HAS BEEN USED A LOT BACK THEN AND NOW YOU'RE--" Aphmau got interrupted by Aaron pulling her hair.

"Did you just do that! Don't forget who's hands your life relies on." Aaron said as he whispered the last part into her ear. "ARE YOU GOING TO---AHHH" Aphmau scream as Aaron pulled tighter.

"Shut up missy, you don't want to test my limits." Aaron said as Aphmau noticed a red glow in his eyes and his teeth becoming sharp.

"You're a monster! You're insane! You're-" She got interrupted by Aaron's growl.

"Get out NOW!" Aaron yelled as he let go of her and Aphmau bolted off outside the room and closed the door behind her.

She ran into her room crying, she texted Fc.

Fc

Fc! You there? I need you
right now.

Shu?! Are you okay?

No not at all! I'm living with an
insane maniac who just wants
to kill me.

What?! Call the police.

I can't because he's the son of
my mother's best friend.

Then try to escape.

What will I tell his mother?

Oh right... Tell her you're at
a sleepover at your friend's
house. That way he won't
know where you are and you'll
be safe.

Fc you're a genius! I'll tell you what
I've done.

Okay Shu, be safe.

Then Aphmau closed her phone and packed all of her stuff and sneaked out of her room to the bottom level. She made it to the door without him noticing.

Just as she was about to get out, she felt something pulling her hair upstairs into a room. Aaron's room.

Aaron then threw Aphmau on his bed, "What were you thinking? Trying to escape!" Aaron said and Aphmau was crying. "I'm sorry please at least it's better than me committing suicide." Aphmau said and Aaron froze, he got her out of his room and closed the door.

Aphmau ran into her room and threw her suitcase on the floor and sobbed on her bed, thinking of a way to escape Aaron. Until she got an idea.

"I'll just call Dante"

Tomorrow's the day of the chapter y'all have been waiting for.