⚜14⚜

Art by: Proxy Comics

Edit by: Me

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau sobbed quietly, she didn't expect this to happen.

"Aphmau?!" Ein said as he heard Aphmau's sobbing. He ran up to her and she stood up.

Ein hugged her, "Aphmau what happened?" Ein said and Aphmau sobbed.

"My father's not dead." Aphmau said and Ein pulled away.

"And why are you crying?" Ein asked and Aphmau wiped off her tears.

"Because he lied about being dead, he just ran away because he was tired about starting a family." Aphmau said and Ein was wide-eyed.

"What?!?! How could someone do such a thing?" Ein asked and Aphmau sighed.

"Because he's a werewolf." Aphmau said and Ein looked down at her and sighed.

"He doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve to be a werewolf, just because you and your mother are humans that doesn't mean that he does that and abandon his family. After all, us werewolves are half humans." Ein said and Aphmau smiled.

Didn't expect Ein to say such a thing huh? I can tell that y'all are slapping yourselves to check if you're dreaming. I but y'all are like dis.

"Where's Aaron? I want to talk to him

"Where's Aaron? I want to talk to him." Aphmau said and Ein smiled.

"C'mon I'll take you to him." Ein said and took Aphmau to the soccer field.

Aphmau waited at the bleachers, watching Aaron. Aaron had his shirt off and was doing push ups.

Ein went up to him and tapped his shoulder, Aaron stopped and stood up. "What is it Ein?" Aaron said and Ein sighed.

"Aphmau wants to talk to you. She is up on the bleachers." Ein said and Aaron took a glance at the bleachers and saw Aphmau, but she was looking sad.

Aaron ran up to her and sat next to her, "Babe? Are you okay?" Aaron said and Aphmau started sobbing and told him the whole story.

Aaron looked at her as she told him everything and tears started to fall from her eyes, Aaron wiped them off and kissed her forehead.

"Aaron why me? Why is this all happening to me?" Aphmau said and Aaron held her hand.

"Aph, don't say why me. Say try me, you are strong and life's a challenge. You can beat this and remember. I am here for you, and all your friends are here for you." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled and looked into his eyes.

"Thanks Aaron." Aphmau said and Aaron cupped Aphmau's cheeks and kissed her.

He then pulled away and smiled, "Go get your stuff and wait here for me." Aaron said as he stood up and pulled Aphmau up with him.

"Ein!" Aaron called and Ein ran up to him. "Yes Alpha?"

"Please walk Aphmau to her locker and help her with her stuff. Then bring her back here." Aaron said and Ein nodded.

"C'mon Aph lets go."

Ciao Adios!