⚜11⚜

Art by: mennphia

Edit by: Me

Teim to cry after crying in Your My Medicine by CrystalXStudios

Yep darkness with rain.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Aphmau woke up from her deep slumber to see herself embraced by Aaron's arms and he was sleeping peacefully, Aphmau smiled at her memory of yesterday. But that smile turned to a frown and she cried silently, remembering her parents.

Cuteness overload, cuddle something while crying because these memories are adorable.

"Mommy, Daddy look! There's a lamp in the skwy." A three year old Aphmau said as she was laying on the ground on top of a mountain with Sylvanna and Zack.

"Haha sweetie this is not a lamp, this is a star." Zach said as he chuckled at his little girl and she looked confused.

"Huh? What is a stwar? Are these the lwamps of the skwy?" Aphmau said and Sylvanna laughed.

"No honey, a star is something that lights up the sky at night." Sylvanna said as she brushed Aphmau's short hair.

"And when we die Aphmau, remember that we will be a star in the sky. You can talk to us at night, me and your mother will be next to each other as stars." Zack said and Aphmau looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Don't lweave me alone." Aphmau said and cried a little.

Zack sat up and sat Aphmau on his lap, "Aphmau you won't be alone, you will find friends who will treat you like family, you will find someone who will love you like how I love your mother or even more." Zach said and Sylvanna cuddled up with him.

"We are always here for you... You stupid potato."

✿✿✿

"No dad please don't leave me and mommy alone!" Screamed the ten year old Aphmau as she held her father's hand, who was laying down on the hospital bed slowly dying from his cancer.

"Honey I'll be up with the stars... If you wanna talk then come to the night sky and talk to me, I'll hear you." Zack said then his eyes slowly closed and his line went off.

"DAD NO!" Aphmau yelled and screamed, looking at her dead father.

Sylvanna was crying, "Aphmau he's in a better place." Sylvanna said as she hugged her daughter tightly.

How many tears did that collect?

Aphmau cried at the memory, "Mom... Dad..." Aphmau whispered to herself as she cried silently into Aaron's chest.

Aaron woke up from her shrugging and he looked down to see Aphmau burying her head into his chest and crying. "Aph? Are you okay? What happened?" Aaron asked as he pulled her closer to him.

Aphmau looked up at Aaron with tears in her eyes, "My parents..." Aphmau said and cried again. Aaron hugged her tighter and brushed her hair lightly.

"Shh... They are here. They are always here with you. In your heart." Aaron said calmingly and Aphmau looked up at him.

"They are?" Aphmau asked and Aaron sat up and pulled Aphmau on his lap.

"They are ever since you were born. They are here, in the night sky as stars. They are in your heart, they are everywhere around you." Aaron said and Aphmau was looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

Aaron wiped off her tears and hugged her tightly, "I'll always be here for you... You stupid potato."

"We'll always be here for you... You stupid potato..."

"I'll always be here for you... You stupid potato..."

Author~Chan opened a new tissue market that has 6 floors full of tissue boxes

Ciao Adios