⚜10⚜

Art by: Silverpaw AJ

Edit by: Me

1000+ words... This will be a show. *grabs popcorn, tissues, s'mores and pizza for the tears*

Da moment y'all have been waiting for.

Enjoy the tears, happiness, and Aarmau sailing.

Special thanks to CupieCakeKawaiiChan for giving me an idea about a part of this chapter in the comments of chapter 9

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Previously On Your Entertainment

Aphmau ran into her room and threw her suitcase on the floor and sobbed on her bed, thinking of a way to escape Aaron. Until she got an idea.

"I'll just call Dante"

Now On Your Entertainment

Aphmau thought to herself, "I just hope Dante is awake-- Wait of course he is! Today's Katelyn's party that will end at 6:00 am, thanks to that doofus Aaron for not letting me go." Aphmau frowned because she didn't go to Katelyn's weekly Friday party night, she pulled out her phone and called Dante.

BEEP BEEP

"Dante please answer."

BEEP BEEP

"Please for Irene's sake."

BEEP --

"Hello?" His voice echoed throw the phone making Aphmau jump in excitement from hearing her best friend's voice.

"Dante! I need your help." Aphmau said and Dante walked to a quiet place, "What's wrong? What happened?" Dante asked worryingly.

"Aaron happened." Aphmau said as she sighed, "What did he do?" Dante questioned.

Aphmau cried, "He- He's using me as his entertainment." Aphmau replied and Dante gasped.

"What?! He's such a jerk! How can a person do such a thing? That's heartless and cruel." Dante replied as Aphmau sobbed.

"Then I tried to escape like what Fc said but I failed and he looked so scary, there was a red glow in his eyes and his teeth sharpened." Aphmau said and Dante was shocked.

"Is he some kind of Ultima?!" Dante commented as Aphmau chuckled.

"Ultimas don't exists Dante." Aphmau replied with a giggle.

Oh you poor innocent child.

"I know, anyway Aphmau do you want me to come talk to you?" Dante said and Aphmau gasped.

"Dante you know I can't get you here because if he knew that I told you he'll---" Suddenly someone snatched Aphmau's phone out of her hand and ended the call.

Aphmau shrieked and shivered, she looked around and saw Aaron behind her looking down at her.

Btw she was sitting on the ground