Chapter Four - Monaca Towa

Chapter Four//Monaca Towa

While Mr Arsty weirdo was talking to me, I glanced at Nagisa looking at Pickle Girl: I don't know her name so I could only call her that.

"Nagisa... Who's that?" I whispered. He jumped then looked at me.

"O-Oh, her. T-That's Monaca Towa." He said, blushing. Monaca... Towa. Could it be that she's related to the Towa Group?

Oh, forgot to mention, I was born in Towa City. Towa City is quite a lovely place. I remember Pig★Boy, a lovely restaurant. It's quite popular so I suggest you should go there. That's if you can.

So the Towa Group created, what used to be a nickname for the city, Towa City. So that means...

"Monaca is part of the Towa group?" I muttered.

"Well, that's what I was thinking." Nagisa added.

"Hey, isn't it weird that the sky is blue and grass is green?" Jataro asked. The both of us just stared at him.

"I think it's time to go inside.." I laughed nervously. "R-right Nagisa." I said, tugging him.

"R-right. Let's go." We walked away, entering the school building.

*

At lunch, I sat with the other Drama Queens.

"Look, it's Pickle Girl." One pointed out. I looked in the direction and saw her. She's..not that Adorbs but she will do.

"Her name is Monaca Towa, according to my sources." Another one commented. "So that means that she's part of the Towa Group, right?"

"Hey, Kotoko!" I jumped, looking towards them. "Don't get involved with her. She's trouble and we don't want someone like you to be with her."

"Okay!" I nodded. I kept on staring at her. "A little chat won't hurt, right?" I said, going high pitched.

"Hmm. Yeah." I frowned as I started eating.

"I won't get involved, don't worry." I sighed in defeat. They all smiled as they continued gossiping. I then looked over where Nagisa is, along with Jataro and... "Masaru..?" I muttered, staring at him.

I looked at my own food, to stop being weird. Papa always told me to keep a positive profile. That way, my so-called career won't get ruined.

After one more glance at Monaca, I stood up and headed to the theatre.

People like to call this place, home. No matter who you are, Drama is about expressing yourself. I headed over to the stage and looked around.

"Kotoko!" Mr Director came. I gulped as I stared at him.

"H-Hi?" I waved.