Chapter Twelve - New Director

Chapter Twelve//New Director

"There, done!" I smiled, talking to myself. After wiping out several times, the stain finally disappeared. "I wonder what that was all about..."

Why did Monaca want me to sit with her? I'm not a trouble maker like her. I sighed as I asked that question over and over again.

The moment I stepped out, the bell rang off. Oh well. Smiling, I walked back to class as usual.

"Eh?" Looking at my right, the Drama Queens were crowded around the Drama room door. Confused, I went over.

"W-What's going on?" I asked, looking over.

"Kotoko! Didn't you hear? Auditions are up!" I face palmed. I was so into my other audition that I forgot about the school's. I smiled, as I nodded.

"Okay! Thanks for telling me!" I said. The girl nodded as the Drama Door opened slowly. I entered, seeing that Mr Director wasn't there. I wonder where he is? But my thoughts were interrupted by a tall, slender man who looked down from us at the stage.

"Well, allow me to introduce myself, ladies and gentlemen." He said, clearing is throat. "I'm Emilio Garuta." Mr Garuta looked at us again. W-What's going on?....

"Excuse me!" A drama queen interrupted, raising her hand. "But where's Mr Director?" He glanced at the girl and sighed.

"He was in an accident. So I'll be taking over until he's recovered." An accident, huh... "So which one of you is Utsugi?" I jumped after hearing my.... Last name?

"I, sir." I raised my hand. "Though I'm called Kotoko Utsugi." Then I paused. He must be one of them formal people who says you last name first, then your fist name. I looked down in embarrassment as he shook his head.

"Now that's out of the way, Utsugi, Mr Director told me that you're already in a play, correct." I nodded. He looked at me, in a serious stare.

"I mean, yes sir." He, again, shakes his head. "The play is about Mariposa and I'm her." I started off. He nodded as he thought for a moment.

"Since you have a lot of lines to remember, I'm afraid in this audition, you don't have the main role." People around me muttered as I stared at him in disbelief. I'm not.....

"Kotoko always take the main lead..." Some people muttered.

*

"Mommy!" I called. "I'm back." She peeped out of the kitchen and smiled before going back in. I shrugged my shoulders as I walked upstairs to change.

How can he do that? I'm Lil Ultimate Drama!