Chapter Ten - Two Familiar Faces

Chapter Ten//Two Familiar Faces

After first lesson, I couldn't focus. I kept on thinking how sad Mommy will be. Luckily, I have art today, so I'll make an apology letter.

"Miss.." I muttered, putting my hand up. "Please may I go to the toilet?" My class teacher nodded, as I rushed out of the door.

On the way, I met a girl, who I've been noticing  and running into for a while. Her name is Azami Kuriyama, but I can't remember if I'm in the same class as her or not. She's always seem to have a mind of her own.

"Hey!" I called over. She must have been in deep thoughts because after I called out, she jumped in shock.

"Oh... It's you, Utsugi san." She said, calmly. "Shouldn't you be in class?" She asked, looking at me.

Azami wasn't really a friend, in my opinion, but I'd like to be. But she's not an enemy either. She's seems friendly, so I'll have her back, just in case.

"Call me Kotoko, you silly adorbs girl. I don't get formality anyway." I giggled. "To answer your question, the reasons simple: class is totes boring." I pointed out. "So I decided to go out!" She softly smiles and looked down.

"Sorry, but I got to go." She said to me. I nodded as I waved goodbye and walked down the corridor, to the bathroom.

"Aww.. My hair bobble snapped.." I sighed, looking at the mirror. "This ain't good."

"Poor Kotoko. Monaca liked her hair in a bobble, tied like that." Said the speaker, as I head wheels approaching to me.

"Eek!" I froze. Monaca herself? I turned around to see the green pickled girl, smiling. "M-Monaca?" For some reason, I felt scared. Her face screams danger the moment you saw her. I gulped as I leaned against the sink behind me. "H-How do you know my name?"

"Don't be scared, Kotoko. Monaca is a nice and friendly girl." She said, reaching for my hair. Yet again, I froze, unaware of what to do as I closed my eyes."Everyone has heard of what a wonderful girl you are." I blushed. Wonderful? "There! All better!"

I opened my eyes, seeing that she tied my hair perfectly good. I smiled, touching the green bobble she placed in my hair.

"KYAA!" I screamed happily in the mirror. "I'm back to my Adorbs self. Oh Monaca, thank you!" I said, smiling at her. She giggled as she walked away. Well, wheeled herself away.

I looked at the mirror, only remembering what the Drama Queens have told me.

"Hey Kotoko!" Don't get involved with her. She's trouble and we don't want someone like you to be with her."

A/N
I've wanted to avoid doing these but here I am! That's the first ten chapters of 'G-Gentle?'

Just like to point out that this chapter is dedicated to WitchyArtemis, as her character from her story, The chosen killer, is here! Check out the story

Stay tuned!