Chapter Eleven - Lunchtime Trouble

Chapter Eleven//Lunchtime Trouble

"La la la!" I skipped happily along the corridor as I went back to class. I thought Monaca was a scary person, since she's then serious trouble maker. I touched the green hair tie and smiled.

I made it to class, thinking about that small event. "Such a confusing person." I said out loud.

"She was Kotoko. You're correct!" The teacher clapped her hands. I jumped, not knowing what he was talking about.

This was History class we was in. Blushing, I just shrank down on my seat, while some people looked at me. Embarrassing.

After class, it was lunch time. As I collect my food at the canteen, I saw three tables staring at me.

"Kotoko. Come and sit with Monaca!" Monaca clapped her hands.

"Kotoko! Over hear!" Nagisa waved over, with Masaru and Jataro. I rolled my eyes just looking at Jataro.

"Come on Lil Drama, Kotoko." The Drama Queens whistled over.

"I.. erm--" I looked confused. Where should I sit?

"Kotoko! Monaca brought Sweets!" S-Sweets?! I stared at the bags of sweets. One Drama Girl came over to where I am and patted my back.

"Don't fall for her tricks okay?" She smiled.

"Maybe you're sooooo jealous that Kotoko gets to sit with me and not you." Monaca said, staring at her. "Because you're nothing but a worthless, ugly no body." The girl reacted very badly.

Uh oh! She shouldn't have said that Dammit Monaca!

There's one rule that you shouldn't do to a drama queen: Insult them.

"You should go, Monaca." I muttered, looking down.

"Take. That. Back!" The girl growled.

"KYAA!" I screamed. She accidentally whacked her hand on my tray, causing me to be pushed on the floor, with my food all over me. She gasped as she looked down at me.

"Oh, Kotoko! I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to..." She apologised. I smiled weakly as I looked all over myself.

"See? Why should Monaca take that back when you just poured food all over poor Kotoko?" Monaca stated.

"D-Don't worry about it..." I sighed, standing up."I can't eat anyway. Look at my food." Thank god this happened. I carefully picked up my tray and stacked it up with the other dirty trays.

"Kotoko! What happened?" The blue headed boy asked as I was going to the bathroom.

"Just an accident!" I smiled. "It's nothing major. Don't worry about it!" He nodded and returned back as I quickly went to the bathroom and tried to wipe the stains off my clothes.

This was a Lunchtime Trouble.