11- Ever Ridden a Bull before?

We all sat in silence as we drove through town in Bennett's blue and black mustang. Jordan rubbed his arm where I had punched him while he gave me nervous glances and glares. I sat by the window smirking as I watched the buildings pass by. Naomi sat in between us with pursed lips, probably trying to contain her laughter from watching little old me hold Jordan's arm behind his back while making him say uncle. Declan on the other hand, sat in the front laughing as he watched and rewatched the video of me kicking Jordan's butt.

"Can't believe you got your butt whooped by a girl." Declan chuckled.

Jordan scoffed, "I let her win."

I raised an eyebrow, "Are you saying you want a rematch?"

Jordan's eye's widened as he quickly said, "N-no!"

I chuckled evilly at his response before asking Bennett, "So where exactly are we going?"

Bennett shrugged. "Not sure. Where do you guys want to go?"

"Oh! Why don't we get started on that bucket list?" I asked with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

"We haven't even made one yet. What would we do?" Naomi pointed out.

"Oh, I have an idea... Ever ridden a bull before?"

"Um... no." Everyone replies warily. "Have you?"

I scoff, "Heavens no, but that's why we're doing this right? There's a first time for everything."

Everyone looks at each other nervously before Bennett sighs, "We're so going to regret this..."

I pump my fist in the air and shout, "Yes!" Before I give Bennett instructions on where to go and lean back into my seat.

Naomi looks at me like I'm insane, "You're insane, you know that? Like, completely loco."

I smile innocently and giggle, "I try. Hey Bennett, can you turn on the radio?"

Bennett sighs before turning on the radio. I listen to see what song is playing and literally fist pump the air as I hear the familiar tune.

Believer by Imagine Dragons comes on and, naturally, I begin dancing in my seat. The thing with car dancing, is that you obviously can't move the lower half of your body, and you have minimum space to move around in without bumping into someone and annoying them for the entire car ride. So you basically just move your arms, hands, shoulders and head to the beat of the music.

Using my lap like a drum, I pat my thighs to the beat, while adding claps in between, as everyone in the car (except Bennett of course since he's driving) stares at me with raised eyebrows and questioning looks. I lip sink to the words while dancing with my upper half as the music plays.

As the song comes to an end Naomi laughs and says, "How are you so energetic? Don't you ever get tired?"

"Tired? Of dancing?" I scoff, "Never."

"What about singing?" Jordan asks, "You can lip sink all the words, but you don't sing."

I give a slightly nervous laugh, "Oh, no. I don't sing for anyone."

Bennett glances at me through the rear view mirror, "You were singing at the party.  When you were dancing."

How did he hear me singing?! You could barely hear yourself think in there!

"That's different. No one could here me at the party from that deafening music... Or, I though so. I hate singing for people though."

"There's really no difference." Jordan joins.