14- Well, Naomi, Glitter is a good... Color on you?

I had to do an art project and TGGBB came to mind so I'm all like, "FREAK YEA BOI!" Some of its a little random because I ran out ideas...My friends were all so confused and asked what my theme was but I refused to tell them. Hehehehe...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My teeth chattered as I stood outside the doors of Dartwell High. I pulled my old, torn winter coat closer to me, trying to get her as much warmth as possible. I know, Iknow, I should just walk inside where there is warmth... Sweet, sweet, warmth...

But no. I didn't want to go in. I mean, it's so beautiful outside. There was a thin sheet of snow on the ground and sparkling icicles hanging from the roof of the building... Well, that's what I saw on the way over here. Now I'm just staring at the school doors wondering if I really have to go in or not.

I mean... The doors are just... Beautiful... Right?

My body lurched as a tiny kitten sneeze escaped my lips. I wiped my nose on the sleeve of my jacket and continued to stare at the closed door of the school.

Okay fine. I'm freezing, my nose has a waterfall of snot coming out of it, this winter jacket seems to be doing nothing, and... I'm stalling.

I'd been holed up in the warehouse for days because of my aching rib and fear of the questions I would be bombarded with as soon as I entered the school. I had to come up with a lot of excuses as to why I wouldn't be at work for Andrew for the past three days. Oh, by the way, I hadn't been at school for three days. I really felt awful. I just ran out of school without a trace and went missing for three days. I didn't have a phone, they don't know where I live, and I hadn't been at work so they had no way of contacting me. Andrew even told me earlier that day that the boys and Naomi all dropped by to ask where I was.

And what am I doing now? I'm outside the school, staring at the door, pondering my life choices. Isn't that fun? I think I'll do it for another hour... Or six. Who needs knowledge when you have this glorious door to stare at.

I inhaled sharply and jumped again as another tiny sneeze escapes me.

"I have to say, for someone who acts so tough, you have the most adorable sneeze." A voice said behind me.

My lips curled into a scowl at the familiarity of the voice.

"Hello, Princess."

"Hello, Prince Not-So-Charming." I said, not even sparing him a glance.

"Wow. Great comeback." He muttered sarcastically.

I kept my focus on the door.

"Wow. Aren't you quiet today? Why so shy today, huh, princess?"

Silence.

I don't think Raymond appreciated the silent treatment though, because from the corner of my eye, I saw him step closer before feeling an elbow jab into my ribs.

I sucked in a breath and groaned at the aching in my injured rib.

Raymond raised an eyebrow at this, "Oh I'm sorry, did that hurt?" He scoffed, "I don't see you for three days and all of a sudden you turn soft." He leaned in closer, "Weak."