A/N- Please read

*stumbles unto stage sadly

*readers whisper

Guys... I have some bad news...

*readers hold breath

I'm discontinuing The (not so) Good Girls Bad Boys.

*people gasp and faint

Nah I'm just kidding.

*sighs of relief
*grumbling

Okay, okay I'm sorry. W-wait! Put those tomatoes away! Stop! If I die I can't write!

P-Please don't hurt me...

*readers sigh while disarming themselves of tomatoes

Ok... Good talk. Anyways, lets get down to business...

To defeat... THE HUNS.

Sorry, I have ADD. My mind goes elsewhere every five seconds. Like this one time I-

WAIT. NO. FOCUS.

Okay. So I need you, the readers, to help me out with a couple things.

First- I need help to decide on a song that Alexa and Naomi will dance to for the talent show. I know I've mentioned it before, but I'm going to ask you guys again. I am a very picky person and I am seriously struggling finding a song that will fit. I think I speak for almost everyone when I say I can't imagine sweet, (kind of) innocent Naomi dancing to a super dirty song about drugs and... Other stuff. (You older people know what I mean)

Only problem is that nowadays, all of the really good songs with a good beat are ALL ABOUT THOSE TWO THINGS.

I'm also looking for a song that has minimum cuss words that I can censor, because I know that some of you guys are younger and if you haven't noticed, this Fan fiction is a curse-word-free read.

And the last thing I need in the song is a moderately paced but wickedly awesome beat drop, because I'm not looking for a slow song that you'll want to start ballet dancing to (with some exceptions I guess), I'm looking for something that Naomi's Bullies will watch and leave them stunned in silence.

(Also, bonus points to songs that can relate to the story)

So basically, with all these factors in mind, I'm looking for a song that doesn't exist.

But I'm open to suggestions.

I've come up with a few songs that might work but I want your opinions on them.

1-

Cheap Thrills by Sia

This song is clean and has a nice beat to it. It also relates to Alexa being unable to afford much due to the fact that she's pretty poor. Therefore, to have fun, her life runs on cheap thrills. I've also found a couple remixes to the song, because remixes are a dancers best friend.

2-
This is Me- The Greatest Showman