17- We are Sexy Beasts

You know I love it when the music's loud
but c'mon,
Strip that down for me,
Baby-

"NOPE!" Liam Payne was suddenly interrupted by Naomi's father as he ran into the room before snatching up the phone and fiddling with the screen. "Nope, Nope, Nope, NOPE. Next song. You know what? You should try the sesame street playlists. Elmo just has a wonderful voice don't you think- OW!"

Naomi's mother suddenly appeared behind him and whacked him with a dish towel. She snatched the phone from his hands and handed it back to Naomi while her husband rubbed the back of his head where she whipped him.

"Leave the poor kids alone." She scolded him, "I may not be a teenager, but I know dancing to a song meant for three year olds for a high school talent show would be like throwing a lamb into a lions den," Marisa sighed before turning back to the two of us, "but please refrain from choosing songs that will draw the attention of the entire male population at school."

"Yes ma'am." Naomi and I both pouted.

The adults just sighed and rolled their eyes at us before walking back into the kitchen. As soon they disappeared though, I bursted out laughing, clutching my stomach as tears began to leak out of my eyes.

"Y-you should have seen your face!" I laughed, "When I turned on that song, y-you just had this look of complete and utter horror. A-and when your dad came in-" I couldn't finish because of how hard I was laughing.

Naomi just folded her arms and huffed, "It's not funny. Are you trying to make my parents think you are a bad influence on me?"

I sat up and wiped away the stray tears as I composed myself. "Sorry, I just wanted to see your reaction." I couldn't help but chuckle again. "Not going to lie, that reaction was totally worth the deducted parent approval points."

Naomi huffed again. "Whatever. Let's just listen to some more songs. Maybe throw in a Sesame Street song just to make my dad happy."

I grimaced at the thought, "Are you kidding? That stuff makes my brain cells die. How about..." I took the cell phone from her hands and typed in a song before handing it back to her. "This one."

Good Feeling by Flo Rida began to play and I noticed Naomi begin to nod her head to the beat.

I stood up from my place on the couch in front of Naomi and explained, "So, this is kind of what I think we could dance for this song if we choose it... Do you mind if I move the coffee table over for some more room?"

Naomi shrugged. "Go for it."

I scooted the coffee table out of the way and stood in front of Naomi as the song began to play.

I shook out my hands and stood up straight with my feet apart with one of them tapping to the beat.

"Five, six, seven, eight."

Ooohhhhh sometimes
I moved my upper body in a circle with my feet planted on the ground.
I get a good feeling,Yeah
I twisted to the side in a wave like motion while crouching then stood up before popping my shoulders in and out on the "yeah".
I get a feeling that I never never never never had before,
I moved my ankles in and out as they danced beneath me while I moved my arms at angles and in patterns
No, no I get a good feeling, yeah
My hips jolted from side to side on the "no"s before I moved an arm in front of me while body rolling to the side and nodding on the "yeah".