Chapter 7

• Leo's POV •

     I spent the whole time in science working on my language arts assignment, which was due next period. Good thing I sat in the back, and Mrs. Scholz has bad eyesight. I was halfway through my worksheet, when the bell startled me, causing my pencil to fall out of my hands and onto the floor. I gathered my textbooks and pencils in my arms, not bothering to put them in my backpack, and left the room quickly.

     My next classroom was in building three on the second floor. So I had to take the crowded stairs and get through several hallways full of chatter. As I was about to make a sharp right turn, I ran into someone taller than me, and my things fell all over the place.

     "I'm so sorry Leo." It was Jason. "I should've been looking."

     "N-no, its okay." He helped me gather my belongings. "It was my fault."

     We stood up, and I just looked into his eyes. He said something, but I wasn't paying attention. I was just caught in his bright irises. He knit his eyebrows and said something again.

     "Leo." He said.

     I blinked a few times before noticing I had to get to class.

     "Here." He handed me my textbooks.

     "Oh, uh, thanks." I said, retrieving my heavy books.

     Jason nodded and walked to his next class, and I did the same.

time skip after school~~

    After school, I went over to Nico's, but the trip there was quiet. Uncomfortably quiet. We entered his dwelling, and I greeted Darley-Ann with a tight hug. She offered us some natural smoothies she was experimenting, but they were an unpleasant dark green color. I didn't want to be rude, so I tried some, and to my surprise, it tasted pretty good. I asked for a little more, and she handed me a glassful, and Nico and I went up to his room.

      I've always loved Nico's room. It smelled just like him, warm vanilla, and it was a little getaway. His walls were painted black, and the wall next to his bed was covered with posters of various bands. Two red beanbags were in front of his flat screen on the far right to his room, and both of his guitars, electric and acoustic, were resting on their stands next to his desk, which was always clean. On his desk were a few sketchbooks and drawing tools, and a purple lava lamp. On his nightstand, which is actually a mini fridge, rests his laptop for late-night blogging, his iHome, and a pair of headphones.

     I inhaled, taking in the aroma, and took a sip of my smoothie. And then Nico took the cold glass from my hands and put it on the desk.

     "Hey, I was drinking tha–" Only then did Nico grab my wrists and pin me against the wall, which created a loud THUMP and kissed me to shut me up. I smiled under the kiss, I should've seen it coming. He loosened his grip on my wrists and I brought my hands to his neck, and they made their way up to run through his soft, dark hair. His tongue traced my lips, begging for entrance, but I denied. Then all out of a fucking sudden, my mind started to think about Jason.

      I turned my head away from Nico, keeping my eyes shut and eyebrows furrowed. Nico stopped placing small kisses on my neck and looked up. Even though I kept my eyes shut, I could tell he had a look of confusion on his face.

     "What's wrong?" He asked in a low voice.

     "Nothing. I just had a... sharp pain in my stomach." I lied.

     Nico crouched down and lifted my shirt and kissed my stomach. "I hope you feel better." I didn't know if he was talking to me or my stomach.

     I got up and walked over to his bed and lie down on my side. Nico took his acoustic guitar and started to strum peaceful tunes as he sat on the end of his bed. I stayed quiet and stared blankly across his room. Nico stopped playing and put his guitar back, and he got in the bed with me and snuggled up behind me. He wrapped his strong arms around me, and I felt his steady breath on the back of my neck. I closed my eyes, and couldn't help but feel guilty.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

woahhh, short chapter, I know.

but I'll try to post the next chapter sometime today.

I'm on spring break, and I have nothing else to do, so yeah ^•^

but I hope you liked it.

-Rezelda