Chapter 14

• Percy's POV •

   "Yeah, um...hi." I said as I started to blush.

     Jason smiled. He's such an awkward turtle. I didn't know what to do, maybe he was thinking the same. Should I kiss him again? Nah, that's weird. Well, I did it anyway, so what difference does it make?

     I looked over at Jason, who was giving me a weird look.

     "You okay?" He asked.

     "Yea..." I said. Now I know why he was looking at me weird, I always make facial expressions when I think to myself like that. Fuck.

     I tried to smile it off, but that just made things more awkward, so I just shrugged and tugged at his collar and kissed him again.

     I could tell that Jason was surprised by this one, because he tensed up a bit. I smiled in between the kiss, and I thought about biting his lower lip, but I didn't want to seem so thirsty. I quickly turned away and looked out into the water. It was getting darker out, and the sun was getting smaller and smaller by the second. I glanced over at Jason for a short second, and no doubt he was blushing.

     Should I do it? I asked myself.

     No, not yet. I replied to myself.

     Now or never. I demanded.

     Nevermind, just fuck it.

     "Hey Jason?" I asked, still looking out into the darkening sea.

     "Yea?" He replied, sounding distracted.

     "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked as I swung my legs over the dock.

     Silence.

      I looked over at Jason, who was wide-eyed and staring at...I didn't know what he was staring at exactly.

     "Um..." I said. "If that's a no, I understand." I said, sounding pained.

     "What? No! I, uh, I mean yes! I would love to be your boyfriend. I'm not trying to sound desperate or anything, I was just really shocked when you asked me. Wow. I'm sorry for zoning out on you like that. I'm just, wow. Did this really happen? Oh my god. Percy Jackson just asked me to be his boyfriend. Am I dreaming?" He pinched himself. "Oh my god. I am not dreaming. This is, wow. I can't be–"

     And I shut him up by kissing him passionately before he got carried away. I actually caught him off guard, so he fell back, and I was now on top of him. I pulled back for a second, and we both smiled at each other.

     "Hi." Jason blushed.

     I smiled. "Hi."

     "Maybe Hi will be our Okay." Jason suggested.

     I smiled brightly and kissed him again, holding the back of his neck. "Hi." I whispered.

~~~

     I walked Jason home as darkness swallowed the sky above us. Stars have started to scatter above, and chilly winds blew from the west. I thought about holding his hand a few times, but he shoved them in his pockets, and I wasn't sure about it. I need to get used to this "having a boyfriend" thing.

     "So..." I said, trying to fill this awkward space.

     "So," He said back.

     "Hi."

     "Hi."

     We walked up his driveway to his little blue house.

     "It was nice being with you." He said as we stood on his doorstep.

     I smiled. "Very."

     We stood there a few seconds, and then he held out his hand for me to shake it. I rolled my eyes and pushed his hand aside and pulled his neck down as I kissed him roughly.

     "Goodnight." I said softly as I pulled away.

     He smiled and bit his lower lip, making me want to attack him with a million kisses (which I'll save for later). "Night." He said.

     I walked to the end of his driveway and looked back. He was still standing there, and we both waved. I watched him walk into his dwelling. I walked back home, not being bothered by the cold, and smiled the whole time.

     Jason Grace is mine. 

Jason's POV •

     Can we just, like, girl.

     Did that just really happen?

     Smiles. Smiles all over the fucking place.

     "What're you smilin' about, mister? Is it the girl?" Mom was sitting on the couch watching some reality singing competition while eating cheese puffs.

     I was too overwhelmed to say anything, so I just shook my head and walked to my bedroom. My door closed louder than I expected it to, but I just slid down the back of my door and sat there for a good ten minutes.

      Did that really just happen?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
is anybody else really happy, or is it just me?

-Rezeldaaaa