Chapter 11

• Percy's POV •

     I wasn't sure if I was drunk or not. If I were drunk, would I be unable to stand? If I were drunk, would my eyes have trouble keeping open? Maybe I was tired, or both.

     I lie on the floor, staring at the ceiling fan. I felt as if it could fall on top of me, because it was spinning so fast. The scene is just as you would imagine it if a few minors snuck in alcohol late at night. Several empty bottles littered the coffee table and couches, and the lights were dimmed, so no one would get a major migraine. Music was playing somewhere in the room, distant from me. The air reeked of alcohol, and my friends were scattered all around the house. Thalia and Annabeth went upstairs to do who-knows-what, Jason was laughing and eating non-stop in the kitchen, Piper was crying over something on her phone, and Leo and Nico were making out in a dark corner. Now I, I was lying down on the dirty white carpet, still trying to figure out if I'm drunk or not.

     The various sounds made my head want to burst. The sounds coming from Leo and Nico, Jason's annoying-yet-cute laugh, Piper's wails, and if I'm not mistaken, I could've sworn I've heard faint moans coming from upstairs. I sat up, a bit too quickly, and started to feel the blood rushing, out of all the worst places, to my head.

     "Hey, y...you guys wanna play a game?" Jason asked as he leaned against the counter top, beer in hand and a donut in the other.

     "Sure." I said, keeping my eyes on the fan.

     "Huh?" Leo asked as he pulled away from Nico.

     Piper wiped her face and nodded pathetically.

     "Great." Jason said. "Thalia!!!" He called.

     Eight minutes later, Annabeth and Thalia came stomping down the stairs with messy bedheads.

     "Meow." Jason said to them.

     "Shut up, Jason." She snapped. "What do you want?"

     "I thought we should all play a game." He told her.

     "Well, what kinda name?" Thalia slumped onto the couch and took a sip of an opened bottle on the table.

     "I said game." He clarified.

     "When?" She asked.

     "Now."

     "What kind of game?" I asked.

     "How 'bout...spin the bottle." Piper suggested.

     "Ew, no. I'm not making out with any of you drunk turtles." Annabeth contended.

     Turtles?

     "You already made out with Thal." Leo added.

     Thalia and Annabeth both blushed in the dim light.

     Wait, Annabeth's bi? Maybe she's just reaally wasted.

     "Well, how about truth or dare?" Piper said.

     Nico shrugged and took a sip as Jason smiled brightly.

     "I'm up for it." A female voice said. It was either Thalia or Annabeth.

     "But not anything sexual." Annabeth said.

     "Oh, shut up Ann, we all heard you upstairs." Jason said.

     We all sat in a somewhat circle in front of the T.V, except Thalia, who was lying down in the center.

     "Annabeth, truth or dare?" Jason asked.