Chapter 16

Thalia's POV •

     It started to rain in second period, which for me was science with Annabeth. We sat next to each other at our station, and she was scribbling down notes as Mr.Welsh talked. I just fooled around on my phone, occasionally glancing over at Annabeth. I rested my elbow on the table and watched Annabeth. She noticed me staring at her and stopped writing.

     "What?" She asked, looking weirded out.

     I chuckled slightly, "Your eyes just look really pretty when it rains." I complimented her.

     She blushed and put her golden hair behind her ear, and it was just so God damn adorable. The bell rang and everyone rushed out of their seats, and Annabeth picked up her notebook and stood up. I put my hand on her arm, and she looked startled, even though I'm right next to her.

     "You okay?" I asked softly.

     "Yeah. You need something?" She responded.

     "I was just wondering if you could come over today, we could eat pie or something." I asked.

     Annabeth smiled and hugged her notebook, "Yea, that sounds nice. I'll, uh, meet you in the courtyard after school." And then she disappeared into the crowd.

     I smiled and mentally patted myself on the back. I met up with Jason in our next class and told him that Annabeth was coming over.

     "That's cool, I invited Percy to come too." He said, dropping his book bag onto the ground.

     "Percy's been coming over a lot lately." I said, slouching in my chair as I pulled out my phone. "Have you guys, like, you know...done it?" I asked, smirking.

     Jason gave me the "seriously?" look, and I laughed. But he didn't answer my question, which I respected, I'll just ask Percy later. Hehe.

      People started to file into the classroom and then the tardy bell rang, and everyone got in their seats. The teacher lady walked into the classroom (I'm too lazy to remember her name) and started to talk about subordinate clauses, which I had no interest in, so I put in my headphones and watched Danisnotonfire.

A/N: shoutout to the Danosaurs, heyyyy ;D

     After forty five minutes of sitting in an uncomfortable chair and listening to my brother giggle over texts from Percy, the dismissal bell finally rang, and it was time for lunch. Most of the students hurried out of the classroom, as when I had to wait for Jason.

     "Jase c'mon." I said, swinging my bag over my shoulder.

     "Hold on a sec, I gotta reply to bae." He said as he tapped on his phone.

     "Did you really just say bae?" I laughed.

     He nodded while still typing, and then stood up. "Shall we head to lunch?"

     "We shall."

     Lunch was...ordinary. By ordinary, I mean that Leo looked like something was constantly bothering him, but I could tell he was trying hard to keep his cool, Nico was being a quiet, yet sassy little shit, Perce and Jase were being...relationship. Piper was absent today, at least I thought she was, because I haven't seen her, and Annabeth sat next to me, reading a book about Greek Architecture.

     "So...how is everyone?" I asked.

     No one responded.

     "Lovely." I said. as I took a bite from my sandwich