Chapter 13 - Mr. Piggy

Kyle's POV

"We'll be back in a sec," I said, grabbing Leila's hand and dragging her out into the hall.

"Ouch, let go! My wrist's snapping off!" she whined, trying to twist her hand out of mine. I let go and she stumbled back a few steps.

"How old are you?" I asked, cornering her against the wall with one arm.

"I'm 16, why?" she asked, angrily.

"You're 16?! What were you doing at that club? Do you go there often?" I asked.

"Yes...I mean no...I mean...oh I don't know!" she said, refusing to look at me.

"Tell me the truth," I said.

"You promise you won't tell daddy?" she asked, looking up at me with pleading eyes. I sighed and nodded. "I don't go there often, only when my friends go...probably once or twice a month."

"Can you promise me something in exchange for me not telling Carson?" I asked. Urgh...I can't believe I made out with her...I mean...that is just so wrong!

"Y-yeah...sure?" she replied.

"Don't go clubbing until you're old enough, that's all I ask," I said. She reluctantly nodded. "Now to solve the next problem."

"Next problem?" she asked.

"I made out with you...well...more like you made out with me," I replied.

"Oh...yeah...that..." she said, blushing. Blushing? Don't tell me she liked me!

"Forget about it. No feelings, understand?" I said coldly. She just nodded. "Right, I'm off now. Say goodbye to Carson for me."

"Huh? You're not staying?" she asked.

"Do you want me to stay? You didn't look very pleased when you first say me," I said, smirking. She blushed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," she said.

"Anyways, you're here now, so go look after your Dad," I said, ruffling her hair. She blushed again and ran off. I shook my head and laughed. She reminds me so much of Sammy. After saying thanks to the nurse, I got a taxi to Toni's house.

*

Toni's POV

"Thanks Nathan," I said, getting out of the car. He followed. "You really don't have to walk me to my front door you know...it's about 2 metres away!"

"Haha, I know, but I want to," he said, holding my hand. I smiled.

"Are you and the band gonna be alright without Carson?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll cope. There are assistants...but they're not as good as Carson. He's like a father to us," Nathan said with a sad smile.

"Well...he is a father to one of you," I said, trying to lighten the mood. Nathan just gave a half-hearted laugh.

"Well, looks like I must bid farewell to you...alas, the front door is upon us!" Nathan said overdramatically. I laughed...he's such a geek sometimes.

"Someone's been revising way too much English these past few days," I said, still laughing.

"Who...me?!" he said, sounding surprised and pointing at himself. I slapped him gently on the arm.

"Much as I love playing guess who with you, I need to sleep before I run over someone tomorrow," I said, pulling him in for a kiss. Damn, I wish I could stay longer...we pulled apart with silly happy faces and with one more hug, we parted for good. Now look what he's done! My mind's gone all...English-ry?!