Chapter 21 - 'I don't recall you being my boyfriend.'

Nathan’s POV

I woke up and looked at my alarm. Damn...it’s already 11:30! I spent a long time with Toni yesterday so I didn’t get any sleep until about 4am. The MV shoot vans leave at 12! I quickly got dressed, grabbed some toast and locked the front door behind me. Then I stepped on the pedal.

As soon as I stepped inside CBE, an assistant called me and told me that an extra van was waiting outside. It took us about 30 minutes to get to the shooting place which was a café was called 'Wings'...strange name for a café but it looked nice. The others were already sitting inside, drinking and eating.

"Hey guys!" I said, sitting down next to Brandon.

"Hey! You’re a bit late! We left you some croissant!" Brandon said, pushing a small plate towards me. I felt like hugging him, my tummy's been the whole journey here!

 “Yeah I overslept...” I replied, digging into my croissant. “Mmmm it’s so good!”

“Teddy, darling! I missed you so much!!” Crystal said, walking in and kissing him before sitting down on his lap and hugging him. Kyle let out an embarrassed forced smile.

“Urrr...hi,” he said uncomfortably. Hayden was giving him evils.

Alex appeared through the door and held out her makeup brushes.

“So, who wants to be a girl first?” she grinned evilly.

“Crystal?” Wyatt said, gulping.

“Sorry, she just had hers done and Nathan’s going last since he was tortured yesterday by me. So...I guess you’re volunteering,” Alex laughed, grabbing Wyatt’s hand and dragging him out.

“Poor guy...” Hayden said, looking a bit scared.

“That’s not the worst of it...” I said, laughing at what their reactions would be when they see Adrian...and speak of the devil...here he comes...

“Four hot asses?! The director is SPOILING me today,” Adrian said, winking at us. The others just looked at me with pure horror. “Looking for a...Hayden?”

Brandon and I burst out laughing.

“Enjoy yourself Hayden,” I shouted, waving at him.

After that we each got our makeup, clothes and hair done. Not surprisingly, all the guys came out of Alex’s van looking a bit happier than Adrian’s. I laughed at that inside.

It didn’t take us long to finish the shoot, all we had to do was chat and look like Crystal like she’s the hottest thing on earth. Then Kyle went to flirt with her and got her number when I went to the loo. And I got her number and asked for a date when I came out and Kyle was back with the guys. Therefore, we didn’t know that we both got numbers and dates from her.

“And that’s a wrap,” Mark said, smiling. “Good work again everyone!!”

I smiled and got in the van with the guys. Crystal was still sticking to Kyle like glue and Hayden was giving Kyle evils.

“So what’s everyone’s plans now?” Crystal asked.

“Home,” we all replied.

“What? No fun time today?” Crystal said, faking a sad look.

“I’ll come have f-,” Hayden began.

“Come on Teddy, let’s go on a date,” Crystal said.

“No thanks, I got stuff to do,” Kyle replied coldly. Hayden gave him evils again.

“Surely you can make time for me?” Crystal asked, giving a failed puppy face.

“Sorry, urgent business...” he replied.

“What’s your problem man?” Hayden asked, angrily.

“What’s yours...?” Kyle said, confused.

“Crystal is asking you for a date!! Any guy would kill to be in your shoes! Just go out with her!” Hayden shouted.

“Whatever man, you take her out if you want to so much,” Kyle replied.

“You don’t know what you’re missing out on! Damn you are so lucky and you don’t even appreciate it!” Hayden shouted again.

Kyle didn’t reply. The van had stopped and he got out, pushing the doors so hard that I thought they were gonna break.

“Urm...I should probably go check on what’s wrong,” Crystal said, a bit shocked.

“You don’t have to check on that douche at all!” Hayden said, grabbing her hand. She gave him a cold stare and threw his hand away.

“I don’t recall you being my boyfriend. Don’t you ever touch me!” Crystal snarled, turned sharply and walked off towards Kyle.

“Hey man, it’s ok. She’s not worth it,” Wyatt said, giving Hayden a manly slap on the back.

“Don’t touch me,” Hayden replied, storming away.

“...what the hell...” Wyatt complained. “That’s so uncalled for...I’m off too.”

Brandon and I looked at each other, shrugging our shoulders. We said our goodbyes and went to our cars. Their problems are not something we can help with. Anyways they’ve all disappeared so there’s no way we could chase them down. I’ll give them a text or a call later. Right now, I need to get home, Toni said she has something important to show me.