Chapter 17 - Love Story

Nathan's POV

 "Here's the outline of the MV for Love Story," Mark, the director said, handing each of us a copy. There were millions of instructions which were absolutely foreign to me, but the main plot was pretty straightforward. Basically Kyle and I fall for the same girl who we see at a cafe. One of us goes on a date with her but she rushes off each time, before the dates end to go on another date with the other one. After the second date I follow her and I find her with Kyle and we fight. In the end we decide that friendship is more important that a girl and leave the girl behind.

"Woah...that's...intense," Kyle said, looking at the script again.

"Dude, where are we?" Hayden asked, glaring at Mark. I scanned through the script again and found no traces of the other band members.

"You'll appear at the beginning, we just wanted the MV to fit the lyrics more and therefore chose the two leaders and the main characters in this," he replied apologetically. Hayden kept glaring at him as he slumped down on a chair next to Brandon and Wyatt.

"So...who's the girl?" Kyle asked, trying to break the tension.

"Me of course, who else would it be?" a sweet voice said. We both turned around to see Crystal, also known as the second leader in Fantasy and the fashion queen. Her face is never missing from the hottest mags that girls (and boys) read!

"No way, they get to fight over her?!" I heard Wyatt moan from behind me. Crystal flashed her signature smile at us.

"Aww, I only get two hotties? What about the other three?" she asked, pouting and looking at Hayden, Brandon and Wyatt, two of which immediately sat up. Mark just sighed at her, but with a small amused grin on his face.

"Right, it's almost 8, here's your schedules for the coming week. We’ve already contacted your schools about everything, so don’t worry," Mark said. One of the many assistants handed a piece of paper to each of us. We were filming the beach date scene with me first, then the café scene where we meet Crystal for the first time followed by the mall date scene with Kyle and the fight scene with Kyle and me. The second date at the fairground is scheduled the day after that.

"In the car! It's gonna be a long drive to our filming destination!" Mark said, pushing me out of the coffee room. Crystal followed, but the other four stayed behind and gave me evils because they weren't needed in this scene. We quickly got into the van, Crystal and me in the back and the director in the front. It was a pretty awkward ride to be honest, we didn't really talk that much, mainly because it's too early in the morning and we're both pretty out of it, conversation wise. The van soon pulled to a stop and we both rushed out to be greeted with the smell of the sea. The beach before us was completely empty...until the camera crew started their work anyways.

"So, I need you and Crystal to be like girlfriend-boyfriend for this scene. Chase each other, hug each other, splash each other, whatever...just act like a married couple or something okay? If you never had that experience, then copy the movies," Mark said to us. Crystal grimaced at the 'splash each other' part.

"Do we really have to...splash...each other?!" Crystal said, spitting out the splash. "What about my make up?"

"That's why we have waterproof make up Crystal," Mark sighed. Wow...stars really are different in real life. Crystal frowned but didn't argue back. "We've only got two hours so you two get a move on! Into the make up vans...now!"

Crystal went to the outfit van first which left me with the makeup van. Grimacing, I knocked on the door. It immediately opened and a geeky kinda girl peeked out, straightening her glasses. She kinda reminded me of Ugly Betty...without the braces...she looked like a nice person, someone who you can confide in with trust.