Im Cancelling Earth

I feel bad. Really, really bad.

I've seen a lot of text posts lately that have to do with calling out the Dear Evan Hansen fans, specifically the fanfiction writers. These posts talk about how shipping  tree bros (Connor and Evan) kind of destroys the meaning of the show and a lot of fics romanticize their mental illnesses. There are even some calling out lams fictions, saying that they push Eliza out their stories. My only reaction is "o shit you're kind of right."

I've been trying to write another fic, really, but I have this guilt bubbling up in my stomach and fingers ache with the promise of a million fan girls attacking me for my unfortunate habit of making everything really gay. I cannot type a single word of fanfiction, whether it be Dear Evan Hansen or even Be More Chill. My head hurts.

I guess that means I'm done. I like to think I had a pretty good time here on wattpad. Don't worry tho, I'll still be around. Legacy is still pretty popular and I love reading everyone's comments (except for the negative ones. Y'all gotta calm down.)

I just feel bad. According to a lot of people I reduced the characters of the shows I write about into the stereotypical "smol gay beans", which is exactly what I was steering away from. I tried my best to write characters with dimension. Sorry.

Thanks again for every bit of support. Every comment, every message, every vote, every read made my day.

Today, July 3rd, marks the day I published my first ever chapter of Legacy. It's been a full year. I'm sorry I can't continue.

Signing off!