MOVING ON IN LIFE??

***DISCLAIMER***

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OF ISHQBAZZ OR DIL BOLE OBEROI, BUT THE PLOT OF THIS STORY IS WRITTEN BY TO ME.

----------------

Hi guys!

Thank you for reading my story. I would be extremely glad if you could read my latest story "ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?", it is based on MANAN from kaisi hai yaariyan and SHIVIKA from Ishqbazz. Hope you like both the stories.

------------------------------------ 

Early in the morning a girl, Anika is seen standing near the window pane, sipping her coffee and lost in her thoughts

ANIKA'S P.O.V

It has been 5 years but still, it seems just like yesterday Why Shivaay? Why? You should have been there for me that day, I looked at you and thought that you would support me, for once I thought you will forget your naam, khoon, khandaan but no you were not there for me, for you NKK mattered more than your wife.

Thanks to Daksh I have everything I would have ever wanted my parents, my real parents I am no longer an orphan, now I have naam, Khoon and khandaan not that it ever mattered to me and moreover with his and my parents help I am now a strong and an independent woman. Well after I left Oberoi mansion, I was roaming on the streets for weeks in search of a job then I met Daksh again, first I was afraid he said he was sorry for what he had done with me and also told me that a psychologist was giving him therapies for the past few months and he has realised that what he did with me was wrong and he apologized me and to make up for what he had done in the past he gave me accommodation in his house, gave me a job and helped me to find my real parents.

It took about 6months for Daksh and me to finally find my real parents "The Rajput's", Rajput's are leading industrialists across the world. They lived in London, at first, I thought they wouldn't welcome me but they greeted me with open arms. They told me I was their only daughter and I was kidnapped at the age of 2. They told me they tried to find me they even offered the kidnapper the money he wanted, the kidnapper then took the money and instead of returning me to my parents he ran away with me. After that, they looked for me everywhere but they couldn't find me.

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Anika's chain of thoughts were broken when a middle-aged lady who came to her and said "have you packed everything? We will be leaving in an hour?"

Anika took the last sip from her coffee mug and said "ya mom, I am all ready to go to Mumbai. Have you seen the media is already bursting with the news that THE RAJPUTS ARE FINALLY COMING BACK TO INDIA. THE RAJPUT'S ARE RETURNING HOME."

Anika's mom- "yes, my dear I saw that and Anika your dad has planned a surprise for you on your birthday"

Anika- "mom my birthday is two days after we reach India, there is no need for a gift we will already have a lot of pressure there with the inauguration of the new branch and shifting the headquarters of our company to Mumbai, so there is no need and moreover I don't need anything. Dad and you are the best gifts that I have."

Anika's mom- "that's very sweet Anika but it's a small surprise and it will make your old man happy if you accept it"

Anika knew that there was no point arguing as parents wanted to shower all their love on her as they couldn't do it when she was a kid

Anika- "okay mom, sure. Now let's go"

As she went downstairs she saw her father sitting with a lawyer she politely sat beside her father and asked "dad what's the matter? Why is Mr Smith here and what are these papers?"

Anika's Dad- "Anika sweety you are here take these papers I have already signed them and you also sign them please"

With that Mr.Rajput handed the legal documents to his daughter

Anika read the first page of the documents and said: "dad no, I am not going to be the CEO of Rajput industries, you are perfect for that post and moreover I don't think that I will be able to handle such a big responsibility."

(Anika had completed her BBA when she was working as an event planner at Oberoi Mansion, later when she found her parents she worked in the Rajput Industries and she also completed her MBA and DBA)

Mr Rajput- "Anika, my child I know that you are more than ready to handle this responsibility and this decision was not just taken by me but it was taken by the board of directors. My child you have been under my shadows for a long time now it's time for you to come out and stand in the light and as for me, I am being promoted to the chairman of the board of directors. So don't worry and just sign these papers."

Then Anika signed the papers and then gave them to Mr Smith

Just then a boy of 24 years came running to Anika and hugged her from the back and kissed her on her cheek "Anika I can't believe we are going to India and we will be there after the next 12 hours yes, I still can't believe."

Anika smiled and said "Roh you are such a kid, have you asked the servants to put all our luggage in the car? Is everything ready?"

Rohan "yes my darling everything is ready and it has been a long time I haven't seen Daksh I can't wait to see him."

Anika "ya it has been quite a long time"

Just then a boy of 18 came to Anika " di it's time let's go"

Mr Rajput said "yes Sahil, everybody we will be late lets' go"

Then Mr Rajput turned to Mr Smith "I hope the documents will be approved within two days"

Mr Smith "yes sir"

With that, they all left their mansion

On the other side

A man was sitting near the pool with his legs dipped in water and thinking "Anika I should have stood up for you that day, then you would have never left me. I am sorry please forgive me where ever you are."

Yes the man was none other than Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi

Then he got up got dressed in his 3 piece suit and left for the office

As he left 3 people started talking, a boy said "Dadi dekh rahe ho aap kaise tut chukka hai humra Shivaay jis din se Anika yeh ghar chord ke gayi hai uss din se usne apni kya halat bana li hai pura din kaam aur kbhi raat ko ghar aata hai toh kabhi aata hi nhi shivaay dikhata toh aise hai jaise use koi parak hi nhi padta Anika ke jaane se par hum sab ko dikhta hai voh kaise tut chukka hai"

Dadi -"sahi keh raha hai tu Om mera Sikvaay tut chuka hai"

Rudra- "dadi dekhna Anika bhabi zarur bapis ayegi and bhaivya ko phir se jod dengi"

Pinky came from back and said- "I hope you are rights, I am the reason for my son's heartbreak aur mai kuch bhi nhi kr skti. Anika is perfects for my son."

WILL ANIKA COME BACK TO SHIVAAY'S LIFE?

WILL SHE MEND HIS BROKEN SOUL AND HEART?