ANIKA'S OUTBURST

HEY GUYS!!

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING??

HOPE YOU HAD A NICE DAY

AND GUYS FRANKLY SPEAKING THE VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE VERY LESS ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS SO IF YOU WANT THE NEXT PART OF THIS STORY THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT

COMMENT BELOW WHERE ARE YOU GUYS FROM??

AND YA KEEP READING!!

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

When Anika said "Firstly it's Anika Rajput and secondly I don't think we need to talk anything"

Then his face became red in anger and he literally shouted at Anika "listen Anika, I don't care about your sir name and remember one thing you are my wife Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi just because I am not saying anything doesn't mean that I will accept whatever you say and ..."

Before Shivaay could continue Anika stopped him in the between and she was looked very furious and then she yelled at him "Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi just stop there, just hold your tongue and remember two things first whom you are talking to and second where you are standing. Let me remind you that I am Anika Rajput, the CEO of Rajput Industries, I can buy and sell your company as many times as I want so don't you dare to talk to me like that ever again or else you and your family will be on the streets and during that time no one will care for your naam, khoon and khaandan and let me tell you one more thing don't ever say that you don't care about my sir name, actually you know what I am very lucky that my last name mattered to you because if that wouldn't have mattered 5 years back then today I wouldn't be here . I have everything I ever would have wanted. Why are you calling me Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi? what proof do you have that we were married? You introduced Tia as your wife in front of media and when her real face came in front of everyone you just told the media that you have filed a divorce in the court, you did not introduce your real wife in front of the media because you were ashamed as unlike your wife did not have naam, khoon and khaandan. She was an orphan and she belonged to a middle class family. You said you didn't know anything about your wife on the day she was being insulted by your mother just because she didn't have name, bloodline and lineage. so please be in your limits and it would just take a second for me to cancel this deal and this deal really matters to your company as it would give a international exposure to your company and then you can spread the branches outside side India and this deal hardly matters to me because I can do the same deal with some other company. So if you want this deal to be on then be in your limits and just leave...."

Before Anika could continue a man opened the walked into her room without taking her permission and went directly and hugged and she also hugged him back then they broke the hug and she said "I missed you a lot Abhi and how come you are here I thought you will be staying in London for a month or so"

Abhi "well I wanted to give you a surprise and I brought something for you, your favourite"

She said "you don't say"

Abhi replied "you don't believe me, do you?"

Anika "of course I believe you, I always have"

Then Abhi turned and saw Shivaay standing and he said "sorry I didn't notice you, myself Abhimanyu Singh Rathore, CEO of Rathore industries"

(Note: Rathore Industies is also one of the multinational company just like the Rajput Industries but the Rajputs  are the leading Industrialists across the world)

And then he put his hand in font of Shivaay to shake

Then Shivaay shaked his hand with Abhimanyu and said "Shivaay Singh Oberoi, CEO of Oberoi Industries, nice to meet you"

Then Abhi turned to Anika "clear your schedule we will be somewhere in the evening and by the way..."

Before Abhi could continue Anika said "I have done that already cause today, I have to hear the new songs that Roh recorded for his latest album cause its his first album that is to be released in hindi he is already freaking out and if I don't reach there within half an hour he will kill me"

Abhi chuckled "ya I am going to this studio I will wait for your meeting to get over then we can both go to Rohan together"

Anika "no need to wait the meeting is already over"

With that Anika turned towards Shivaay and said "it was nice meeting you Mr. Oberoi and I hope you remember and think on the conversation that we had"

With that shivaay nodded and then left