OMKARA'S PAST

HEY GUYS!!

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING??

I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS MUST BE THINKING THAT I AM CRAZY FROM PUTTING SOME STATS THAT, THE STORY SHOULD RECEIVE SO THAT YOU ALL CAN GET THE NEXT CHAPTER. I SET THESE GOALS BECAUSE LESS RESPONSE REALLY MAKES ME FEEL THAT THE STORY IS NOT GOOD AND I SHOULD STOP POSTING, BUT THEN THERE ARE SO MANY SILENT READERS WHO DON'T BOTHER TO VOTE OR COMMENT ON THE STORIES AND THE JUST WANT THE NEXT PART AND THEY WILL TEXT ME CONTINUOUSLY TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER

GUYS HOW CAN YOU ALL EXPECT ME TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN I AM NOT YET CONFIDENT WITH THIS CHAPTER AND I GAIN CONFIDENCE ONLY BY SEEING THE VOTES AND COMMENTS

SO GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED AFTER THE STORY GETS 16.5K+ READERS, 1.5+ VOTES AND 130+COMMENTS. SO, NOW GUYS IT'S ON YOUR HANDS INSTEAD OF BEING A SILENT READER GO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS . ONE MORE THING IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY AND ARE EAGERLY INTERESTED IN READING THE NEXT CHAPTER THEN RECOMMEND THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHOEVER YOU KNOW IS A FAN OF ISHQBAAZ OR ON WATTPAD CAUSE THEN ONLY WE CAN REACH TO 16.5k+ FAST AND YOU CAN GET THE NEXT PART SOON. I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS I SEE THE ABOVE CONDITIONS FULLFILLED.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIVAAY'S P.O.V

The whole day I kept on thinking about Anika and how she might be although Om and Rudra kept me updated but still I physically wanted to see her so I left my office early

As I reached Oberoi Mansion, I greeted Dadi, badi ma, mom and dad then I saw Om and Rudra making something for Anika but without paying much heed to them I straightaway went to my.... rather our room to check on Anika.

When I was about enter my room I saw that Anika was searching for something desperately in her bag, she had thrown everything out of her bags and suitcases.

Then Rohan pulled her and made her stand facing him but she was not ready to look at Rohan so she went back to searching but this time Rohan pulled her forcefully and slapped her, then she stood like a statue and then she sat on the bed and started crying and saying "I am sorry Roh. I couldn't control myself please forgive me, I am really very sorry. I am sorry I broke my promise..."

How dare he slap my Anika? And why the hell is Anika saying sorry to Rohan? What is he even doing here?

I swear I will kill him no one has the right to my Anika and he bloody slapped her.

Then I heard om and Rudra talking so I turned back and saw them coming towards my room so I hid myself behind a pillar

Om and Rudra went inside my room when they saw Anika pleading to Rohan Om kept the food that Rudra and he had prepared for Anika and went to her and asked rohan "what happened?? Why is she apologizing??"

Rohan was also feeling guilty "I slapped Ani, I slapped her"

And then tears rolled down from his eyes

Om and Rudra were extremely confused

So Om just said "will you guys tell me what's going on, you have slapped her and she is apologizing?? Kya ho kya rha hai??"

Rohan "yrr we were just discussing something about the attacks and she just started telling me about her nightmare, then she got a panic attack and started to look for her packets and since I couldn't control her so I slapped her"

Om then looked at Anika and sat on the floor in front of Anika and raised his hands and cupped her face and said "kyun Anika?? You had promised Anika that you will never ever take drugs. Phir kyun?? Anika you know na that we are always there for you and there is no need for you to be depended on drugs, we will help you in your life, drugs can never help rather it will make your life worse. Anika kya hua hai you can share with us, we are with you and if you don't feel like sharing then write it in a diary, don't suppress your feelings and emotions just let it out. You know Anika, I never did any course in arts or sculpture I did both my graduation and post-graduation in business studies and not that I was a poor I studies and I passed because I am an Oberoi, no I was one of the toppers of my class but I was not happy. I started taking drugs when I joined University for my Masters because that time I had the pressure on me that I have to join Oberoi Industries, I was never interested in business where as art on the other side always fascinated me. Slowly, slowly I became a drug addict so I was sent into rehab I was there for a year, there they reduced my drug intake but they weren't able to stop my cravings for drugs. After eight long months Shivaay came to visit me and you know he was happy as well as sad, he was happy that I had reduced taking drugs but he was sad because I was not with him..with our family for the past few months. He just said me two things first we miss you a lot, come back to us and second whenever you have thoughts in your mind don't keep it to yourself, let everything out and then we talked for a while and left. You know from that day whenever I had the slightest craving for drugs I used to paint or sculpt something or the other cause I knew I can express all my emotions and feelings through it and after 4 months I was released from the rehab stating that I was completely clean. That was the happiest day of my life because I could meet and stay with my family again and after that I had never taken drugs. The main reason why I told you my story was that Anika drugs are never good, you will feel satisfied because you will not be in the right state of mind but Anika they will help you to solve your problem. Please Anika I am not asking you to promise me but I am requesting you please don't take drugs. Please"

With that Om started crying I so wanted to go there and pacify Om.

When did Anika start taking drugs?

Why did she even start taking drugs?

Why Anika? Why?

Why did Om and Rudra not tell me about Anika taking drugs?