UNAWARE OF REALITY

The Rajput's reached India. Mr. and Mrs. Rajput were all over the news because no one was aware of their heir first because their only child Anika was kidnapped when she was 2 years old and when she returned to them a few years back Mr. and Mrs. Rajput wanted to introduce her but she said she wants earn her position and then be introduced in front of the world as the daughter of Rajputs. Mr. and Mrs. Rajput had two other sons well they were adopted but they loved those two boys in the same way they loved their daughter Anika, they were Rohan Rajput and Sahil Rajput and the boys too did not want to introduced as Rajputs. Rohan Rajput was adopted by the Rajputs when he was 15, he is now a very famous singer and he did it all on his own capability whereas Sahil was adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Rajput after came with him to meet them and then they accepted both the kids and later Sahil was legally adopted by them and like Anika and Rohan, Sahil also wants to stand on his own legs.

(in my story sahil is 18 years old)

After the media fiasco was over and all the Rajputs reached to their mansion

Since all were tired they went to their rooms to freshen up and have some rest

On the other side

Tej Singh Oberoi entered Shivaay's cabin while he doing some work and then said "Shivaay I just received this invitation from the Rajput's for first they have shifted their headquarters to India, second it's their elder daughter's birthday and third the new CEO of the Rajput's will also be announced on that party. So please Shivaay please attend it."

Sivaay "arey bade papa mai kaise aap chle jao please aapko pata hai na mai nhi jata ajkal in parties mein"

Tej replied "Shivaay beta I would have gone but you know na Jhanvi is not well so I have to be with her please try to understand and you know na that we have been trying to get a deal with them for like forever"

(in my story Tej loves Jhanvi a lot)

Shivaay "okay bade papa I will go"

TIME SKIP

Anika was getting ready in her black backlessgown and talking to someone on the phone and as soon as she hung the phone Sahil and Rohan came in

Rohan "wow Anika you look stunning"

Anika "thank you Rohan"

Sahil "Anika di you look like a princess, so pretty"

Anika "Thanks Sahil"

Rohan "I am serious Anika if you wouldn't have been my sister then I would have seriously asked you out"

Anika "come on Roh and by the way boys you both look handsome"

Sahil and Rohan "thank you Anika/didi"

Sahil "will he be here today?"

Anika "yes I saw the invitation list and I saw Oberois name in the list so I guess he will be here"

Sahil "what will you do if you both see each other?"

Anika "Sahil I cannot avoid him for my whole life someday I will have to face him"

Rohan "and if he tries to hurt you in any way then I will literally kill him."

Anika "calm down my tiger both of you will behave in front of him okay"

Both the boys didn't reply

Anika again asked firmly "is it okay?"

Both the boys disinterestingly said "okay"

Just then a servant came to her room and said "Sir and Ma'am are calling you downstairs"

Rohan "okay we will be there in a sec come Anika today the two most handsome boys in the world will escort you"

Anika "it will be my pleasure"

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Shivaay's P.O.V

While I was leaving for the party in the Rajput Mansion I saw Om and Rudra all dressed up like they were going to a party and talking to someone on the phone "happy birthday, many many happy returns of the day.... Ya we too wanted to be their but we are busy due to some prior work.... We miss you too.....see you soon bye take care"

Then they hung up the call and I heard them talking to each other "come let's give her a surprise"

Since I was getting late for the party so I just left the house

I don't know why I have feeling that something is going to happen today

Then I reached to the Rajput Mansion it is huge and I must say both the interior and exterior design of the Rajput Mansion is astonishing they must hired some very famous designer

While I was in the mansion I was talking to other businessmen and just then I heard Mr. Rajput say "May I have your attention please" and then we were all looking at him he then continued "today we are here to celebrate my daughter's birthday so let's welcome her"

And then what I saw shocked me to the core I saw Anika my Anika coming downstairs with two boys, one on her each side out of them one boy was Sahil whom I recognised immediately and now he was no more handicapped and the other boy I have seen him somewhere.... Where have I seen him? Why can't I remember?? Just then I remembered I saw him on Rudra's phone he was watching a video of this guy ...umm .... Yeah Rohan .... But why is he with my Anika?

WILL ANIKA MEET SHIVAAY IN THE PARTY??

WILL SHIVAAY GO AND TALK TO HER??

OMKARA AND RUDRA WERE TALKING TO WHOM??