Anika's Mysterious Attacker

Hi guys!

Hope you all are doing well.

Well this story will be over in the next 2 chapters .

As I mentioned in the previous post that I am planning to start a new story, I would really appreciate if you guys could suggest some ideas for it.

Here you go with the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

SHIVAAY'S P.O.V.

No, this can't be true. This cannot happen. I cannot lose Anika .. not again. I can't live without her. Someone, please tell me this is a joke or I am having my worst nightmare. Someone please slap me or pinch me or do something to wake me up.

I screamed and fell down on my knees

Then Om and Rudra came and hugged but then Om whispered something in my ear which only Rudra and I were able to hear and hearing that I just wanted to get up and smile and laugh and celebrate but I couldn't do that ... atleast for now.

----TIME SKIP 6 MONTHS----

SHIVAAY'S P.O.V.

I was just sitting in my office and waiting for Mr.Rajput.

Mostly, it was me visiting him in his office cause with Anika gone he had to handle everything in Rajput Industries but today he insisted on coming to my office.

I looked at the photo frame on my desk, it contained a picture of Anika and me, we were both laughing at each other.

I miss you Anika, please come back.

The water in form of tears were almost about to drop from my eyes but at that very moment Mr.Rajut knocked the door and came in and I wiped my eyes.

As he came in and saw me I stood up went to him and bend down to touch his feet but as always he stopped from touching his feet and hugged me and said "you are just like Sahil and Rohan to me. you don't need to touch my feet."

We broke the hug and he said "I know you miss her, I do too. You don't need it to hide it from me. Let's go we will be late."

With that Mr.Rajput and I left my office and went to the opening of Om's art gallery, this is Om's 10th art gallery.

As soon as we reached there we saw the place was kind of packed and why wouldn't it be Om is one of the world's most famous artists. Apart from his paintings people also came to visit Om cause every month he visit his art galleries which are spread across the world to personally see people's reaction towards his work.

Mr.Rajput and I went staright to the painting which we come to see once in every month. Its Anika's portrait, it's the only painting that is kept on an easel board rest all the other paintings were beautifully displayed on the wall. While Mr.Rajput looked at Anika's portrait I went to looked at every corner of the painting to look for the message written on a piece of paper hidden somewhere near the frame of the painting.

As soon as I found it I took it, read it and signalled Mr. Rajput, he smiled and then we went to Om who was talking to someone who was appreciating his artistic skills and his painting.

As soon as Om saw us he excused himself and came to us and smiled hugged both of us and said "last and the hardest step"

And I said "frankly speaking I didn't expect it would be her, I mean why can't she just accept the way things are. I just want to kill her for all the attacks she did on Anika but I know Anika wouldn't want that."

Mr.Rajput said "I feel the same way but we can't let Anika down. Let's sit plan how to do this."

Om then suggested " I think we should call Tia and ask her to do this, I mean earlier she did say that she will do anything for us."

But then I contradicted "do you think she will do this cause this would personally affect her."

Mr. Rajput supported me and said "instead of helping us might just inform Anika's attacker, then all our sacrifice would go for nothing but then again I don't see any other option"

Then Om said "Shivaay, I know its risky but I have feeling everything will turn out just fine."

Both Mr.Rajput and Om told me different things to convince me and eventually I ended up agreeing with them and decided to call Tia tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------

what was written on the piece of paper?

who is Anika's attacker?

why do they need Tia's help?