BOLD ANIKA

HEY GUYS!!

HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A NICE DAY

AND HERE YOU GUYS GO WITH THE NEXT PART HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

DO GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS

TILL THEN KEEP READING!!

ANIKA'S P.O.V.

Since Roh's studio is near RAJPUT INDUSTRIES so he drops me everyday to my office, today while he was dropping me he said that he would come along as he had something for me

So we both went in the office as I reached to my cabin and shut the door I kept my handbag on the table and turned towards him and said "now what do you have for me "

Rohan "Relax Anika are you trying to send me, fine I will go and I will also not give you what I have for you"

Anika "uff Mr Drama king will you just shut it and I am not trying to send you it's just I am excited"

Just then the door was knocked by somebody and I said "come in"

Kriti, my secretary came in and said "ma'am I am really sorry to disturb you and I should have told this earlier to you, I really am sorry ma'am, I was just 5minutes late cause the nanny came late I came as fast as I could and"

Before she could continue I stopped her by saying "calm down Kriti what happened?"

Kriti calmed a bit still, she was very nervous so to comfort her I said "I will not eat you up I swear so just relax and tell me"

She then said "ma'am you had a meeting regarding a deal after an hour, but the meeting has been preponed to now"

Anika "it is fine Kriti bring him to my office and I hope this deal be better worth prepending or if it's like the other deals then I will totally lose my mind"

Kriti chuckled a bit and said "ma'am you won't be disappointed he is a very big industrialist"

Anika "let's see"

(I never used to ask with whom I had a meeting, I just asked regarding what I had the meeting cause I had nothing to do with the person)

Then as Kriti left to bring the businessman who is here for the deal I turned to Roh and said "now will you give what you have for me or I have a meeting now"

Roh "ok ok calm down sis"

then he pulled something out of his bag it has a chain or a pendant holder he opened it and asked me "do you like it, Anika?"

it was a beautiful customized pendant

I looked and him and said "I love it"

He excitedly said "put it on, put it on please I want to see how it looks on you"

I replied, "why don't you put it on yourself?"

Roh then the pendant around my neck then after he was done I hugged him and he hugged me back

And I said "Roh you should leave now"

Roh "ya ya I am leaving"

As Rohan left I settled on my chair as I sat Kriti came in and said "ma'am he is here"

I nodded my head and she brought him in I did not have a look at his face as I was making myself comfortable so I told him to sit

As he sat down I saw the businessman with whom I had a meeting was none other than Shivaay Singh Oberoi and then Kriti left

For a second I thought I was falling apart but then I composed myself and said "Good morning Mr.Oberoi"

Shivaay said "good morning Anika"

Although it felt so good to hear my name from his lips, I just reminded myself he was not there for me when I needed him the most

So I interrupted him "it's Anika Rajput" before he could say a word more I continued "so Mr. Oberoi let's hear about your deal"

So shivaay said okay and told me all about the deal and it was almost an hour and then he ended I must say it was a good deal and his deal was by far the best deal

As he said, "so what do you think about the deal?"

Anika "I am impressed Mr.Oberoi, I will talk to the lawyer and get the papers ready"

Shivaay "ok sure"

Anika "Thank you for your time"

Shivaay then said "Anika I know what I have done in the past is wrong I know that please shout at me or do anything but please don't ignore me"

After he said that I looked at him for a minute and then said "Shivaay this is all because of you, if you trusted me 5years ago then none of this would have happened I still love you and I left you so that you would realise your mistake I want you back in my life I am waiting for you. I am still that old Anika, your Anika. This is what, that you wanted to hear right, but no I am no more that old Anika I am no more that sweet and dependent girl that you knew I have changed I have moved on I am independent, successful, I have naam, khoon and khandaan now, might I remind you that my naam, khoon , khandaan is better than yours now and I need no outsider to support me I have my family and friends for that, you have come here for a deal with the Rajput's so focus on it and stay away from my personal matters its none of your concern... anyway, so it is a good deal that you have offered we will see each other soon when the lawyer is ready with papers and now may leave"