ANIKA IS MISSING??

HEY GUYS!!

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Mr.Rajput and I rushed to her and asked what the matter was and she said "the patient's blood is O-ve and we don't have O-ve blood in our blood banks and if don't find o-ve blood soon, then I am sorry to say we might loose her"

SHIVAAY'S P.O.V

Everyone panicked after hearing what the nurse said because none of us have O-ve blood

Then all of a sudden we saw Daksh rushing through the hospital corridor with an old man and at the same time the doctor who took Anika inside the OT came out and said to Daksh "Thank god you both came" then the doctor gave his surgical coat to the old man and the old man asked out of concern "how is Anika?"

The doctor said "her condition is critical but now everything is up to you."

What hell is he talking about? Why is he giving his coat to that old man and what does he mean by "everything is up to you"?

Before I could say anything Rohan said "what is going on?"

The doctor pointing towards the old man said "he is my father, he is one of the best surgeons this hospital has ever had and he just got retired last month so I called him for Anika's case because I can't operate her as I will be donating the blood, my blood is also O-ve"

Om then asked "why aren't you calling any other doctor who still works in this hospital? Won't you get in trouble for calling your father, who is a retired doctor?"

The doctor "May be I will get into trouble for bringing my father to operate because no one else will operate Anika, if I will be the blood donner because it's against the hospital policy, no doctor can put himself or herself in trouble for any patient. So, I called my father"

Rudra "we are very thankful to you, but why are you putting your life on risk for Anika di?"

The doctor "I will do anything for her, I owe my life to her few years back I had to get a blood transfusion or I would be dead and that time without any question Anika helped me, she didn't even know me but she helped me. So, today I will do whatever it takes to get her back to feet."

Then both Mr.Rajput and I said together "thank you! That really means a lot and I will talk to the hospital owner and give a good recommendation for you."

The doctor "thank you"

then the doctor left with the nurse to prepare for the blood donation process

TIME SKIP 8 HOURS

The old doctor came out from the OT and said "she is fine, she will be shifted soon and after she gain conscious you can meet her"

Then we all thanked the doctor and his son they said it was there duty and that they owed it to her

After an hour Anika gained conscious so we all went to her everyone talked to her and she informed that whoever is behind all of her acts is a woman because when whoever slit her palm before leaving her room informed someone on the phone that "ma'am your job is done"

After everyone talked to her they knew how badly I wanted to talk to her so everyone left the room with some excuse leaving me and Anika alone

After everyone left I went and sat on the stool that was kept beside her bed and I said "how are you feeling now? I know it's hurting..."

Before I could say anything she cut me and said "Shivaay this is nothing, I have gone through a lot, a physical is nothing as compared to a heart break, I know I will soon be better."

This really hurt me because the pain through which she was going through was really unbearable

So, I said "Anika, I don't remember what happened that night 5 years back after I was drunk, I don't know what I said that night but one thing that I remember is that although I went to the bar and got drunk but I was trying to comprehend everything because one hand I had NKK which I valued the most in my whole life whereas on the other hand it was you, whom I loved a lot but you didn't have NKK. Later, after sometime when I realized that you are more valuable to me and that NKK doesn't matter. So when I came to oberoi mansion at night, I wanted to say that to you but may be because I was so drunk I must have mixed up the words and you heard the wrong thing and then left the mansion. I am sorry Anika for that night."

After I said this I realized that I had tears running down my cheeks, I don't know when I even started crying

Then Anika said "Shivaay, I forgive you because I realized that, even I should have stayed that night and waited for the morning, for you to wake up and tell everything when you were conscious."

Then I got up and kissed her forehead and said "I love you Anika"

Anika "I love you too, Shivaay!!"

Then the door opened and we heard Sahil say "well as much as I am glad that you both are back together but I would like to speak to Anika di for a minute"

So I left Anika's ward

After sometime even Sahil came back

Then the doctor came to us and said "the visiting time is over and since you guys have admitted Anika in the VIP ward so two members can stay for the night but the rest of you must leave, then Mr.Rajput and I said that we will stay back, then Om and Rohan said "you both go and change, till that we will be in the hospital and after you guys come back we will go"

Both Mr.Rajput and I agreed to that, Sahil stayed back we asked him to come he said "you guys go, I will see Anika di for once more then I will come by another car"

So we all left

After an hour I was just about to reach to the hospital Om called me "Shivaay where are you?"

I said "I am just on my way, just 5 mins, is Anika fine?"

Om "ya ya she is just fine, I called you because Rohan and I have to leave I have got to look at the gallery, its really urgent and Rohan has found out out that someone is trying to steal his lyrics of the new song that is yet to be released. Rohan talked to Mr.Rajput he will also be here in 5 mins. So,we are leaving"

So, I said "okay"

Both Mr.Rajput and I reached to hospital at the same time, then we went inside the hospital and then, we directly went to check Anika in her ward but we saw shocked both of us

Anika was missing from her ward.