ANIKA STAYING AT OBEROI MANSION

HEY GUYS!!

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING??

AND GUYS  I AM READY WITH THE NEXT PART OF THE STORY, I HAVE WRITTEN IT BUT IT WILL BE UPLOADED AFTER THE STORY GETS 11.5K+ READERS, 975+ VOTES AND 110+COMMENTS. SO, NOW GUYS IT'S ON YOUR HANDS INSTEAD OF BEING A SILENT READER GO VOTE AND COMMENT ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS . ONE MORE THING IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY AND ARE EAGERLY INTERESTED IN READING THE NEXT CHAPTER THEN RECOMMEND THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHOEVER YOU KNOW IS A FAN OF ISHQBAAZ OR ON WATTPAD CAUSE THEN ONLY WE CAN REACH TO 11.5k+ FAST AND YOU CAN GET THE NEXT PART SOON. I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS I SEE THE ABOVE CONDITIONS FULLFILLED.

BYE GUYS!!

KEEP READING

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT MORNING

ANIKA'S P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning and then remembering last night's dream or I nightmare it sent shivers down my spine

I didn't even realise when tears started to flow out of my eyes it was like I was in a trance, my trance was broken when I felt a comforting touch on my shoulder that touch was so relaxing I have always adored that touch so without even looking back I said "what are you doing here? When did you come?"

The person behind me came and sat infront of me and said "didi why did not tell me about the first attack? Don't you trust me? Did you forget me? Why didi? Why?"

I felt very sad hearing his words I know that I should have informed him but how could I so finally I said to him "Sahil don't ever say that I don't trust you, I trust you with my life, I wanted to tell you but how could I mean we don't know someone could have kept tabs on our phones and all, that's why. I wanted to tell you first but I couldn't I am sorry"

Then sahil said "its okay didi"

And then he hugged me tightly

We broke the hug he said "di get ready mom and dad are waiting for you, they said they want to talk to you, it's something important"

With that Sahil left

I got up, freshend myself and got ready then I went downstairs to the living room

All this while I kept thinking what dad and mom have to talk to me, may be they would have found some clue on the attacker

But when I reached there I shocked to see Shivaay there sitting on a couch next to Rohan

I sat beside dad and said "Dad you wanted to talk to me"

Dad "yes Anika, how are you feeling now?"

I replied "I am feeling better dad"

Dad "Anika there have been two attacks on you since the past few weeks and I don't think its safe for you to stay here so I have decided that you should stay with the oberois till the time we find the attacker"

I protested because I knew if I stayed with Shivaay then I wouldn't be able to control myself so I said "but dad.."

Before I continued dad cut me "no ifs and buts Anika your safety is very important I had lost you once I can't afford to lose you again please again for our sake please and more over Omkara and Rudra will be there so you don't need to worry"