ANIKA'S ATTACKER REVEALED

A FEW DAYS LATER

SHIVAAY'S P.O.V

Today is the best day of my life. I can't explain how happy I am. I still can't believe its all over.

I just realized that I am dancing in my room.

oh shit! it about to be 11:00.

why did I not check the time before?

she is going to kill me.

I grabbed my phone and left Oberoi Mansion and drove to the airport.

As I reached to the airport's parking lot, I parked my car and rushed near to receive Anika and Rohan. I saw Anika and Rohan standing with their luggage surrounded by the paparazzi. The moment Anika saw me and pretended to be furious but I know that she is not actually angry with me. So, to infuriate her more I hugged Rohan and greeted him. Then I hugged Anika and whispered in her ear " I missed you, a lot. I love you." With that we I broke the hug and then we all went to the car and then I drove to Oberoi Mansion.

when we reached Oberoi Mansion everyone including the Rajputs and Sahil hugged Anika and Rohan. Then they both went to freshen up, Rohan was staying with us today, so as Rohan went to one of the guest rooms Anika and I went to our room. 

As we entered our room Anika moved around the room as if she was trying to absorb each and every moment that we have spent together in this room. I could see tears dropping onto her cheeks,  I went near her rubbed the tears from her face, held her hands and said "its all over, no one can separate us." Then we kissed each other, it was a long passionate kiss, we were both trying to make up for what we have missed in this kiss, we broke the kiss when we were out of breath. Then she took out her clothes and went to shower.

After she was ready we both went downstairs for the lunch. 

As lunch was being served, Anika and Rohan noticed that their favourite dishes have been prepared, to this Sahil whined "it's not fair, I live in a hostel yet no one prepared my favourite dishes." We all laughed at him but then Dadi said "all your favourite dishes will be there for the dinner. Now Anika puttar tell me what exactly happened 6 months when you after left the hospital. when that evil woman who attacked you several times was caught, we didn't even know that you were alive but when we asked Shivaay if he knew about your whereabouts all he said was that he couldn't tell us because our house was bugged and we were under surveillance 24/7 and that even he didn't know the whole story."

Anika "well it's a long story, I don't want to bore you guys I will just tell the important incidents.

--6 months back--

ANIKA'S P.O.V

When I was in the hospital, you guys left because the visiting time was over and only 2 members were allowed to stay, Sahil came to meet me he gave me a letter that was addressed to me he said that a girl selling roses on the streets gave to him when he asked the girl who gave her the letter she said that a woman gave her 1000 rupees and asked it to give it to Sahil. when Sahil saw my name on it he gave it to me. The letter was a warning saying "leave Shivaay, go as far as you can. You couldn't let me and my family be happy, you have hurt and broken my family. You will have to pay for what you did to my family. I can't see you all happy and established and if you don't leave Shivaay soon then the attacks on you will stop and they would soon be happening on the Oberois and on your new family, the Rajputs. You have 72 hours, I have the cameras in each and every corner of Oberoi Mansion, if you don't leave before 72 hours or tell anyone of the Oberois then I will know and you will regret it."

Om and Rohan stayed back so that dad and Shivaay could go home and change because dad and Shivaay were going to spend the night in the hospital. 

Om and Rohan came to my room saw me crying with a letter in my hand and Sahil trying to console me. They asked me the reason, I showed them the letter.

then om said he knew someone who could help, he was a respected I.P.S officer. so Om called him and we all planned everything. Then Om and Rohan called Shivaay and dad to know how long would it take them to reach to the hospital and then we left the hospital. We took two cars to the cliff,  we then put my hospital dress thing that I was wearing as proof that I was in the car and then we pushed one of the cars from the back and it fell under the cliff. Then we left the place and went to Rohan's studio. Rohan brought me some food and then Rohan and Sahil went back to the Raput Mansion and Om went to Oberoi Mansion.

After a week or two, Rohan started his world tour and I left with him, we had to be sure that no one knew about me. So, Rohan made his schedule in such a way that his concerts would coincide with Om's visit to his art galleries in different countries. During Om's visit, Rohan would meet him and tell him what we discussed about the progress that we made on the attacker and on his (Om's) last visit we figured out that it was Tia's mother who was constantly attacking me. So, we talked to the I.P.S officer whom Om contacted earlier and then he told us that all the evidence that we had against her were circumstantial and they wouldn't be enough, we needed a confession from her to put her in prison. He then gave us a few instructions on to get a proper confession and record it, we wrote them down and gave it to Om he hid the instructions in the frame of my portrait which he painted. Later when he returned back to Mumbai, Dad and Shivaay read the instructions and they knew only Tia could get a confession from her mother. So Shivaay talked to Tia about this and she was shocked to know that her mother did all that, she felt ashamed and guilty for what happened to me still since it was her mother she was hesitant at first but then she agreed. So, the next day Tia confronted her mother regarding this and she confessed everything and Tia recorded it.

Then Mrs Kapoor was arrested and so I am back with guys.

That's it.

Shivaay: I am glad its all over and we are all safe and happy together.

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!
THE END