Prologue

Somewhere in the 16th century

A man with a black cloak hiding his form walked hurriedly in the dark in the eerie night with not a single person around. He walked towards two large doors. He pushed the doors open and rushed towards the person sitting on the throne. Once a few metres away from the throne he bowed down.

"Your Majesty." He greeted.

"Rise, my dear friend." The lady said with a smooth and silky voice. He rose but still kept his head lowered.

"So would you like to share this information with me?" She asked.

He finally looked her in the eye and said, "500 years later. The one who was put in a deep slumber would once again rise and would cause destruction if not stopped. The Great Six, who died while protecting the world from this dangerous beast, will be born once again."

The lady smiled a bit. "There has to be a but too." She said.

The man sighed. "....but there are chances that when the beast wakes up, the Great Six would not be ready to fight him and put an end to him. For that we have to make sure we find them as fast as possible and train them for what they were born for. There are chances they might regain their memories of their previous lives. If that happens it would be a great advantage to us." He said.

"So what do you suggest?" The lady asked keeping a calm demeanour.

"We have to create a place. A place where we train the children who just acquired their powers. And also to protect not only the Great Six but also the rest of the kids. I have a feeling that when the beast wakes up this time, he will have an army of dark users. And the war between them and the Great Six would completely shake our world." He said.

The lady nodded. "As you say. We'll create a place like you said, an academy and make sure this information is passed down to every headmaster so that he/she can be warned beforehand. Better yet we can convert this palace into an academy. Now you need to rest, my fine companion. You have tired yourself a lot." She said. The man bid her goodbye and left.

The lady then closed her eyes. A light emitted from her and in few seconds the entire palace was turned into a place where people could study and gain knowledge. In short, a school, an academy for the power holders.