Chapter 5: We three are roomies!!

I reached the headmaster's office and knocked on her door.

"Come in." I went in after hearing her approval.

She smiled as I entered. I smiled back.

"Take a seat my dear." She said. I did as told and faced her.

"So is there something important you wanted to tell me?" I asked. "I actually called you to tell you something about your other power. But you'll have to wait for a bit." She said. I looked at her curiously.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. After Mrs. Withersfield gave her consent the door opened to reveal.....
LORI AND ALEX???!!!!!

I looked at them in surprise and they mirrored my expression.

"Come in girls." Mrs. Withersfield said and they too took a seat beside me.

I wonder why they are here too? Wait. Don't tell me. Do they have 2 powers too?

"Yes Melanie. You all have 2 powers each." Mrs. Withersfield read my mind and said.

"You'll both too?!" Lori asked. Alex and I nodded.

"I called you'll to tell you some things regarding your second power." Mrs. Withersfield started.

"Lori you have the water element and along with that Telekinesis. Right?" She asked. Lori nodded. Wow. Telekinesis. It means that she can levitate things and even people right?

"Yes Melanie." Mrs. Withersfield said. Did I say that aloud or did she read my mind again?

"You said it aloud sweetheart." She said. Oh. Sorry.

"And Alex you have the Earth element and the power to become invisible right?" She continued. Alex nodded.

"And Melanie..." She looked at me.

"You have the fire element and the air element right?" She asked. I nodded.

"She has two elements?!" Alex and Lori shouted. As they both sat on either side of me they screamed directly in my ear. I shut my ears cringing a bit.

"Oww." I said. They gave me an apologising look.

"Since you girls have two powers you'll will have an extra class so that you'll can master your second power. It will mostly be around 6 pm to 7 pm or so. I'll tell you'll where exactly you'll will have your classes." Mrs.Withersfield said.

We nodded.

"If you'll want any help please don't hesitate to come to me." She said.

"And it would be better if you'll all live in the same room. Melanie and Lorraine, the room you'll are currently residing in is very big and has three rooms so Alexia I want you to shift into their room. Here's your key Alexia. You'll may leave now." She said and we left.

We walked together in silence for a while.

After we reached our room, I looked at both of them. And suddenly we all three squealed loudly.

"Oh my god! I can't believe we all have two powers!" Lori whisper - yelled. Alex and I nodded.

"I know right! This is so cool!" I said.

"And now we all are gonna be roomies!!" Alex said. We did a group hug before going in our room.

Alex had gone to get her stuff here while Lori and I just sat on the couch watching TV.

We heard the door open and in came Alex with 2 suitcases and a huge duffle bag. We helped her unpack.

"Finally!" I said and laid down on the floor. They copied me and we all stared up at the ceiling. I checked my watch. 8:20 pm. I got up.