Chapter 4: I have two powers?!!

WHAAAT????!!!!!

"But how??!!!" I asked.

They both looked confused too.

"We don't know, Melanie." Georgia said. How can this happen?! I've never heard of something like this happening. But what is my other power?

"W - What is my other power?" I asked curiously.

"It's the Air element." Mrs. Withersfield said. Air?!! My father's?! Could this be because of my weird hair colour?

"It could be." Mrs. Withersfield said. I looked up at her. Oh she read my mind.

"Melanie, I want you to come to my office after dinner, around 8:30 pm. Okay?" She said. I nodded.

"You may leave now." She said and just as I was about to leave the room service called out to me.

"Melanie, don't tell anyone about this. Not even your closest friends. Not even you parents. If anyone does ask you about your power, then say that you have the Fire element. Don't mention the second power." She said. I nodded.

"Don't forget to meet me later in my office." She reminded before I left the room.

I walked straight to find another door in front of me. I pushed open it and found students who finished their tests sitting there peacefully.

"Melanie!!" Lori shouted running towards me. I smiled.

"Hey Lori. How did it go?" I asked.

"It went great!! I got the water element. Yay!!" She said excitedly. I smiled wide.

"That's great!!" I said.

"What about you?" She asked.

"I got the Fire element! It's not what I expected to get but I find it really cool!!" I said. I was actually quite excited.

"I'm happy as long as you are!!" She said. I so badly wanted to tell her about my other power but I couldn't.

"Mel I want you to meet someone. Come with me." Lori pulled me to a corner where I saw a girl maybe around 20 years or so.

Lori herself was 19 years while I was 17. The shocking thing was that, like me and Lori, she too had blonde hair with green streaks in them.

"Mel, meet Alexia Horton. She's 20 years. Alexia this is Melanie Grace. She's 17 years." Lori introduced us. I smiled at her.

"Hey there. As she said, I'm Melanie Grace. You can call me Mel. I have the Fire element." I said.

"Hi. I'm Alexia Horton. Call me Alex. I have the Earth element." She said and we shook hands.

"Don't mean to be rude, but is your hair naturally like that or what?" I asked.

"It's naturally like this and I suppose it's the same with you'll?" She asked. We nodded. She smiled.

"So let's be great friends, huh?" She asked, placing her hand in the middle. We smiled and placed our hands over hers.

"Friends forever!!" We yelled and threw back our hands. We laughed slightly at our silly act.

"Students, please come and tell me your power one by one so that I can give you your schedule." A lady in her thirties came and announced. We all did as told and got our schedules.

"What's your schedule, Mel?" Lori asked. I showed her my schedule.

8 am to 8:40 am: Breakfast (Main hall)

8:50 am to 9:50 am: Elemental history
                                    (Class: 2.2)

10 am to 11:30 am: Basic fire element
                                  training (Gym - 2)